Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

15inch Stock Wheels 4 sale

Old 02-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
15inch Stock Wheels 4 sale

I TYPED IN THE WRONG WHEEL SIZE IN MY OTHER THREAD, THEY ARE ACTUALLY 15INCH AND I AM SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS

I am selling my 15 inch stock wheels! All 4 of them!
They are in good condition for the most part but you can tell they are definitely for a 96! The front is practically in perfect condition and the backs are a little faded in color on the plastic Toyota center part and that's it! They do have a few nicks here and there but that is what is expected for 13 year old wheels! They have never been used for off roading.. just street driving! I do not plan to sell the actuall tire with them(do to the low amount of thread left....it is pretty much none) but if you want them bad enough then I will sell them with it! But I can only sell 3 tires because I am stripping one of and putting it on my spare tire! These wheels can not be shipped untill I get my new wheels and tires on(which should be by the end of the week)! I would love to get rid of them fast and a good offer will take them instantly! So just make me an offer!

Front passenger side wheel

Rear Wheel(sorry no close up)

I plan to take more pictures of them once they are off the truck so if you are interested in them then shoot me a PM and make me an offer and I will send you more pics and such and see what we can work out!!

I will ship them...but remember they can not be shipped untill they are off the truck(which will be about a week)
Old 02-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
go to craigslist.org, go to the state, city that ur or, or the city around u. put them in the auto parts section & post an add! make sure u put some type of price, ur phone # & an email addy! if they dont sale by the time i get another job, i might shoot u a pm, & come get them! best of luck selling them though!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These wheels must go! I need the money to help pay for a trip at the end of March! I am willing to let them go for $300 or best offer! Buyer will have to pay for shipping or come pick them up! They will cost a little bit more if you want the 3 tires!
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance

here are they wheels! Sorry for the crappy photos and the fact that they are not clean. But it is raining/snowing so I am going to have to wait a few days to clean them! I also have the lug nuts and all parts needed for you to just throw them and a tire on your truck!

Here is one of the front wheels

Here is a rear wheel

Here are the other 2

They clean up nice(I will get pictures of them clean in a few days) and they are great riding wheels and look sweet!