Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Off road led lights

Old 07-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #261
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greytacoma1 View Post
So you got your tracking# since OP already shipped it right? So far it's going great then?
He emailed a tracking number to me already. So far everything is okay and he has done what he said he would do. Right now its good. I will post pics and keep an update as to whats going on. I know that I could have gotten the bar cheaper elsewhere but I chose to give him a chance. As I have said its all good so far. We shall see.

For the record I really appreciate the support from everyone. I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring this or you guys. Another reason why I love this site.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #262
Bubbataco has a spectacular aura aboutBubbataco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
Bubbataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
He emailed a tracking number to me already. So far everything is okay and he has done what he said he would do. Right now its good. I will post pics and keep an update as to whats going on. I know that I could have gotten the bar cheaper elsewhere but I chose to give him a chance. As I have said its all good so far. We shall see.
Ok so my partner did do that, he said he would email it on monday but he did it earlier great.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #263
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Got rid of a bunch of posts. Next round of cleansing will come with vacations.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #264
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Got rid of a bunch of posts. Next round of cleansing will come with vacations.

Unsub
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #265
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Update: order went out got the Fedex tracking number. Looks good right now.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #266
Still on track, looks like it will land on the 9th. I will post pics when it lands and when I get ir on. I will do a review for those interested.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #267
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still on track, looks like it will land on the 9th. I will post pics when it lands and when I get ir on. I will do a review for those interested.
Sounds good!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #268
Bubbataco has a spectacular aura aboutBubbataco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
Bubbataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man
Old 07-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #269
All right guys the moment we have all been waiting for. Package came today with my lightbar. Gotta admit looks good.
Some pics for you peeps

The packageing was good no dings dents solid. The bar itself is solid. Heavier than I thought it was going to be. It is the 12 inch combo pattern.

I am not to crazy about the wire harness but I plan on changing that up during the install. Just to let everyone know there are no directions BUT not an issue especially with the wire harness. My biggest complaint is the switch, to me just feels cheap.
No biggie there just swap it out thats my game plan. Hell I didn't like the ones that came with my Rigid kit either. The seller did provide a business card with a web address and I have an invoice from paypal so I don't think there would be an issue getting in touch with some one. I haven't powered them up yet. Sorry guys I am at work here. I plan on doing the install this weekend. So far seems good. I plan on replacing my Hella lights with this on my Avid light bar. Pics of that setup are on this site some where. There is a 40 amp relay that came with the harness. .
I really don't have much else to put out the yet initial feels are good about this setup. If any one needs the web address hit me up I am not sure if the op would mind if I posted it. He should have when the original post went up it might have saved on all the b.s. that went on.
I will put more pics up when I do the install just give me a few days. Hopefully this helps everyone out. I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability.