Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Off road led lights

Old 06-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #41
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Wait...seriously...what just happened?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #43
Bubbataco has a spectacular aura aboutBubbataco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Alec
Bubbataco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, i dont know whats wrong with him, but whats funny is its freaking body lotion!
Old 06-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #44
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
So whats the verdict on this guy?
Old 06-22-2013, 12:16 AM   #45
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbataco View Post
Hey everybody, i recently became a seller for a company that sells led lights. We make all kinds of likes different sizes and shapes. Our biggest light bar is 50", if you need any details please ask me and i can send you spec sheets and prices thanks heres some pictures, the pictures are not just the ones we sell we have more then pictured.

Make a more structured and better sales strategy. 99% of the people from this forum won't buy nothing from somebody that has been a member for so little. Check some other threads about the same subject/topic. Show what you sell, offer introductory prices, you haven't sold a single light here so build some reputation. TW marketplace it's all about group buys. Good luck
Old 06-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
So whats the verdict on this guy?
I dont really know but hes kinda funny haha
Old 06-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Make a more structured and better sales strategy. 99% of the people from this forum won't buy nothing from somebody that has been a member for so little. Check some other threads about the same subject/topic. Show what you sell, offer introductory prices, you haven't sold a single light here so build some reputation. TW marketplace it's all about group buys. Good luck
Thanks i will read around and i hope that people gain my trust sometime. Just please if you have any worries anyone, i can clarify all the specs of all the lights. So if anyone wants any info about the lights just ask please.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #48
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks i will read around and i hope that people gain my trust sometime. Just please if you have any worries anyone, i can clarify all the specs of all the lights. So if anyone wants any info about the lights just ask please.

First like others have mentioned already. I myself will not buy from anyone I don't trust. I would start with building a relationship with those on this forum and build a website, registrar your business. At least least yourself with the BBB.

There is no way I trust a guy just posting on here to sell any product with very few posts. You come across as a fly-by-night guy. You have have just started off on the wrong foot. If something happened to the lights if I did purchase from you, what guarantee do you give you are not going to disappear?

Actions speak louder than works. I hope this works out for you. Good luck.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #49
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont really know but hes kinda funny haha
I was hoping for the more veteran members opinions.. but ok
Old 06-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #50
Well there hasn't been alot of post on this thread so what do you guys think?
Old 06-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #51
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
do you have an ebay account to show proof of being a good vendor? other forums with successful group buys?
Old 06-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #52
The name of our company is APBLED we are making buisness cards now and if anyone is out is idaho near rexburg, we will be out there in the saint anthony dunes with a little booth set at out camp, just pm me for details of your out there maybe we can met up and sell some led's haha
Old 06-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #53
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
we shouldn't have to PM you for these answers and this type of information. we need pictures of your product mounted on various trucks and vehicles as proof of your "450 light sales". night shots behind the lights as well as distance shots to see how far they hold light. we need your business name, where you're based out of, and maybe some more info on how and why you got started. t
his is the internet. anyone can make anything up or make anything appear legit but far too often are members scammed. we look at things like post count, the types of photos you take, and the way you conduct your online business and take it all very seriously because scams and cheap products are not something we Tacoma owners are about.

and as previously stated, there have been way too many LED light vendors that have popped up and obviously at least one ended in a scam. unless you are offering low prices, a very enticing group buy, a lifetime guarantee, or an extremely high quality, dust proof, water proof, all wiring included product then you are simply another vendor selling cheap Chinese products trying to take advantage of the new LED craze.

if you can provide more business transparency, proof of quality, and evidence of sales then you will separate yourself from the hordes of cheap LEDs out there for sale. we enjoy vendors that take interest in our enthusiast community because it usually translates to closer business relationships and better customer service but without proper information and disclosure we cannot assert you to be as trustworthy as you'd like.

that being said if you can improve your stature around here I would be very interested in your product should you prove it to be different than the others.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #55
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
do you have an ebay account to show proof of being a good vendor? other forums with successful group buys?
Yes we do have an ebay acount mine is hummmik i believe.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
we shouldn't have to PM you for these answers and this type of information. we need pictures of your product mounted on various trucks and vehicles as proof of your "450 light sales". night shots behind the lights as well as distance shots to see how far they hold light. we need your business name, where you're based out of, and maybe some more info on how and why you got started. t
his is the internet. anyone can make anything up or make anything appear legit but far too often are members scammed. we look at things like post count, the types of photos you take, and the way you conduct your online business and take it all very seriously because scams and cheap products are not something we Tacoma owners are about.

and as previously stated, there have been way too many LED light vendors that have popped up and obviously at least one ended in a scam. unless you are offering low prices, a very enticing group buy, a lifetime guarantee, or an extremely high quality, dust proof, water proof, all wiring included product then you are simply another vendor selling cheap Chinese products trying to take advantage of the new LED craze.

if you can provide more business transparency, proof of quality, and evidence of sales then you will separate yourself from the hordes of cheap LEDs out there for sale. we enjoy vendors that take interest in our enthusiast community because it usually translates to closer business relationships and better customer service but without proper information and disclosure we cannot assert you to be as trustworthy as you'd like.

that being said if you can improve your stature around here I would be very interested in your product should you prove it to be different than the others.
Yes i will do by best to prove to you, like i said my company name is APBLED i mainly got started because i have been an offroader my whole life and i own a sand rail, multiple quads and multiple dirt bikes. I wanted lights on my cars and off road vehicles, but i didn't want to spend the money. So i went to china to pick out the best quality lights and once i did that i have them shipped over here. I assemble the casings myself in my garage, and i have the harnesses made. All led bars under a 20in come with a plug that plugs right into the harness. Every other light you have to cut right behind the plug on the harness and solder or plug them on a different way. I thought i was making a good product so i thought hmm the public might want to have these. I ended up selling my ford raptor because of payments and gas mileage, and bought a tacoma tx pro. After i did that i wanted to know more about the Tacoma's and what people do to them, so i read around them i thought i should post up my lights on tacoma world. What i am doing right now is making a stand to hold, almost all of my lights. What i can fit is a 7" flood light, 6" combo (flood and spot) a 30" flood, dually (a flood and spot so you can see the difference) and a 50" bar at the top. Once i finish that (will be this weekend) i will post pics of the wiring and night shots, believe me i am wanting to have these night shots ready but I'm busy with my actual job.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #57
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhh no offense man, that's great that you are trying to make some money on the side...but like we said, theirs been too many LED "businesses" starting up with guys that already have a job and are doing this out of their garage. In all honesty, I won't buy from guys like you. It's nothing personal, it's just that from past experience (Trek), guys that are doing this on the side out of their garage, just don't quite put as much care into their lights and customers. They find out that they can get these lights on the cheap and make a little money...then when there's alot of business, they get overwhelmed because they're still trying to work their day job, and we as customers suffer.

Guys that have an actual offroad business and an online store with more than just lights are established and actually care about their name. I'll buy from them every time, because a bad review can definitely make or break their business. Garage businesses just roll over and try again. I would say, within the last two weeks I've seen 5 of this type of vendor open up on this site. All with the exact same lights with pretty much the exact same prices.

That's just my opinion, good luck to you and your business venture here.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #58
TwentyAte is on a distinguished road
Name: Garrett
TwentyAte's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
All of these fly by night LED bar companies are all knock off's of the original big 3. Vision X, Baja Design, and KC. Vision and BD are the only one's out there continuing to improve on the LED products, not just duplicate and sell with worse and worse quality. Don't let the price blind you, cause the light sure as heck wont.
Well said!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #59
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
I would be very interested in being able to buy just the housings!
Old 06-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
I would be very interested in being able to buy just the housings!
Sorry can't do that