Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: CNC guys, I'm looking for an emblem

Old 06-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: CNC guys, I'm looking for an emblem

I would like a Mustache emblem for a 2011 Tacoma that fits the OEM front grill.

Something like this:
Old 06-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...l-fabrication/
Old 06-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in one as well.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #4
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
I'd be interested in one as well.
X3
Old 06-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #5
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
I thought it would be easier to get someone that's already making emblems since they will have the specs for factory emblem sizes.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
fine then
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...de-andres.html
Old 06-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #8
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
Cool. I emailed him.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
bamf does cnc work as well. Look under official vendors.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #10
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Ive been absent from the forums for a bit, but I received a message about this design.... I can easily pull this off. Would you prefer it to be attached to the stock oval kinda like the batman logo below? Or would you prefer a stand alone mustache to be bolted to a backing plate like the other 2 emblems?

Old 08-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
Hey guys, Ive been absent from the forums for a bit, but I received a message about this design.... I can easily pull this off. Would you prefer it to be attached to the stock oval kinda like the batman logo below? Or would you prefer a stand alone mustache to be bolted to a backing plate like the other 2 emblems?

I would SOOO get an emblem to put on my front grill and something to go in the tow hitch!! What are your prices?
Old 08-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #12
You're dumber than stupid.
garage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nice

garage_monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make a zia symbol with the Toyota logo inside, keeping the same oval shape as the Toyota logo? I would like the whole thing to be red.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB:  CNC guys, I'm looking for an emblem-toyota-emblem.png   WTB:  CNC guys, I'm looking for an emblem-zia.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #13
bajatoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
bajatoy's Tacoma Gallery
mustache like the batman logo for sure!!

Quote:

Old 08-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #15
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
I would SOOO get an emblem to put on my front grill and something to go in the tow hitch!! What are your prices?
My custom emblems run 120 + shipping (10 anywhere in the states). This price includes either a polished or powdercoat finish, a powdercoated backplate and all mounting hardware needed for install. I can do hitch covers to match, prices vary depending on the design/ style. Shoot me an email or a PM and we can throw some ideas around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_monkey View Post
Can you make a zia symbol with the Toyota logo inside, keeping the same oval shape as the Toyota logo? I would like the whole thing to be red.
Sure can! Hit me up and we'll get something worked up.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My custom emblems run 120 + shipping (10 anywhere in the states). This price includes either a polished or powdercoat finish, a powdercoated backplate and all mounting hardware needed for install. I can do hitch covers to match, prices vary depending on the design/ style. Shoot me an email or a PM and we can throw some ideas around.

Sure can! Hit me up and we'll get something worked up.

Awesome.. I definatley got the powder coating part covered myself!

But I will shoot you an email and get this thing goin! I have been waiting to find the right emblem to put in the middle of my grill.