Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Toytec Coilovers $500

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
05+ Toytec Coilovers $500

Up for sale: Toytec coilovers off my 2008 Toyota Tacoma. These are in flawless condition, only have about 3000 miles on them. I installed them on 12/9/08. The only reason why I'm selling them is because I upgraded to Icon's new remote resivor coilovers.

$500 (Local Pickup: Los Angeles) + $25 shipping.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toytec Coilovers will give you anywhere from 0 to 3.5" lift.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I so wish I had $500 right now.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I so wish I had $500 right now.
For you Derek... i'll let you open up a credit line with "Denny's Credit". I will only charge you 25% interest rate !

Something else that might interest you... give me one night with the g/f and will call it even !

Old 02-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Actually, it's 1.5" - 3.5" of lift...

Got pics of the new coilovers installed?
Jason, I actually got the new version toytecs. The coilover body is longer so you can go back to stock height.

No pictures yet.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
For you Derek... i'll let you open up a credit line with "Denny's Credit". I will only charge you 25% interest rate !

Something else that might interest you... give me one night with the g/f and will call it even !

Oh so tempting.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Irvine and can meet you tomorrow to pick them up...$300? Its all I have set aside right now for mods...let me know.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
I live in Irvine and can meet you tomorrow to pick them up...$300? Its all I have set aside right now for mods...let me know.
Make it $500 and you have a deal .

Old 02-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
lol, thats what you are asking.....remember I still have to buy the rear shocks and AAL...I'm not sure at $500 it would really save much money.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal. There are so many good deals on here right now, too bad I have no cash!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #15

Quote:
lol, thats what you are asking.....remember I still have to buy the rear shocks and AAL...I'm not sure at $500 it would really save much money.
Not going to save money huh? According to my math you will. Anyways... $300 wont cut it.

Thanks though .

Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:

HA!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #17
redrum430 is on a distinguished road
redrum430's Tacoma Gallery
450 picked up?

Old 02-25-2009, 10:26 PM   #18

Sale pending...

Old 02-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #19
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
denny i sent u a PM

Old 02-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #20

SOLD to TacoCO!

Closed Thread