Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

NEW 05-12 3rd Brake Light Vinyl Overlays

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 04:44 AM   #21
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Old 06-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #22
eaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud ofeaglesfn5402 has much to be proud of

Army: SPC
Name: Cory
eaglesfn5402's Tacoma Gallery
I know this design is sockmonkeys I found it during a google search, I was wondering if you could produce it (pictured below). I contacted him maybe 2 weeks ago and he informed me that he is no longer making any more decals. My truck is black and im not to sure what color combo to go with. Even though my truck is a sport i still want it to say off road (let the hating begin the only reason I went with the sport is because yes that damn hood "skewp" is appealing to me). I'm a big fan of the philadelphia eagles maybe the inside of the state could be "Midnight Green". Not to sure what color I'd want the TRD and OFF ROAD lettering though. Red and green arent to appealing in my mind. Maybe you could make a background black then play around with some color choices and show me and come up with a price if you are willing to do it?
Attached Thumbnails
NEW 05-12 3rd Brake Light Vinyl Overlays-virginia.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013, 05:48 AM   #23
cormudgen is on a distinguished road
cormudgen's Tacoma Gallery
would love to see these on the trucks.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:29 AM   #24
11whiteknightaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Veteran 2003-2007
Name: Joel
11whiteknightaco's Tacoma Gallery
those are pretty nice. think you could do one with a batman dark knight symbol? ill send a few pics of my hitch cover to give you an idea. hope to hear from you soon.
thanks
Joel
sent those pics to your email address in your post. let me know if you didn't get them and need me to resend.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #25
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11whiteknightaco View Post
those are pretty nice. think you could do one with a batman dark knight symbol? ill send a few pics of my hitch cover to give you an idea. hope to hear from you soon.
thanks
Joel
sent those pics to your email address in your post. let me know if you didn't get them and need me to resend.
Look at the first original Thread starter. I designed the Batman one up already. Might have been for you... lost communication with the inquirer.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:48 AM   #26
11whiteknightaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Veteran 2003-2007
Name: Joel
11whiteknightaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ya Sorry I didn't see it. It looks sick! my only question is can you make it a little bigger and possibly fill up the whole space.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #27
Tiny Member
andyt11 is on a distinguished road
andyt11's Tacoma Gallery
Least up there it will still be in tact after you get rear ended. Sorry. Brake light covers are a pet peeve.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #28
Timberland Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Timberland Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Love the Gloomis one, may have to be in touch

Old 06-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #29
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt11 View Post
Least up there it will still be in tact after you get rear ended. Sorry. Brake light covers are a pet peeve.
So the two big tail lights on the back of the truck aren't enough? The little brake light at the top is what's been keeping me from getting rear ended?

Old 06-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
So the two big tail lights on the back of the truck aren't enough? The little brake light at the top is what's been keeping me from getting rear ended?
This^^

Fuckin christ...theres always someone that has to put in their 2 cents of bullshit. One little fuckin 3rd brakelight gonna get you rear ended.....DERP!!!!!

Like 3rd brakelights have been out on cars forever

Old 06-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #31
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine on for over 3 years and I just went and checked my truck.......NOPE!!!!!! Hasn't been rear ended yet

Old 06-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #32
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya Sorry I didn't see it. It looks sick! my only question is can you make it a little bigger and possibly fill up the whole space.
Try this one on for size. I can also go diagonal with it and work something that way if needed. Lemme know!

Old 06-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #34
Tiny Member
andyt11 is on a distinguished road
andyt11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsheriff11 View Post
On some occasions, it certainly contributes, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
This^^

Fuckin christ...theres always someone that has to put in their 2 cents of bullshit. One little fuckin 3rd brakelight gonna get you rear ended.....DERP!!!!!

Like 3rd brakelights have been out on cars forever
Like they were added for no reason ? DERP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Had mine on for over 3 years and I just went and checked my truck.......NOPE!!!!!! Hasn't been rear ended yet
Then you're right, it'll never happen, and you wont be at fault at all if it does. And you'll look cool too.

OP, sorry for wrecking your thread. Really am, shouldn't have commented.

Old 06-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #35
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On some occasions, it certainly contributes, yes.

Like they were added for no reason ? DERP!!

Then you're right, it'll never happen, and you wont be at fault at all if it does. And you'll look cool too.

OP, sorry for wrecking your thread. Really am, shouldn't have commented.
Get it off your chest!!! :P I ain't mad atcha..

Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #36
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks
Joel
Here ya go man! The gun will light up as well as the outer box and the detail i the crest.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #37
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota88 View Post
Try this one on for size. I can also go diagonal with it and work something that way if needed. Lemme know!

Can't wait to install it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #38
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Dumb ass lol...go to your room!

Old 06-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #39
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd, awaiting some install pics I wanna jump in on this

Old 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
sub'd, awaiting some install pics I wanna jump in on this
I should have mine soon so stay tuned

Closed Thread