LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Blowing out NEW Billet Oil Caps for ALL Toyotas : Super Deal!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #21
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Eh not my thing..
But to each his own.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #24
keepmoving is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
keepmoving's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I also have them in Red.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Blowing out NEW Billet Oil Caps for ALL Toyotas : Super Deal!-101_0769.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #25

@hookedontronics - The only thing shady going on is the under cooked burrito I had today.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #26
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepmoving View Post
@hookedontronics - The only thing shady going on is the under cooked burrito I had today.
Maybe you should give out some free samples for us locals so others can see your caps are legit.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #27
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a red one
Old 07-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
Maybe you should give out some free samples for us locals so others can see your caps are legit.

Bring a 6 pack and you got yourself a deal.

I can assure you that I would not go through all this trouble to hoax people out of there hard earned $10. I much prefer to stand near the off ramp of the nearest freeway and sell the caps of there. Probably sell em' faster too. 555+
Old 07-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #29

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I'll take a red one
$10 for the red cap and it includes shipping.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM me your Paypal addy
Old 07-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #31
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I can assure you that I would not go through all this trouble to hoax people out of there hard earned $10. I much prefer to stand near the off ramp of the nearest freeway and sell the caps of there. Probably sell em' faster too. 555+
There you go guys, sounds like a meet waiting to happen. First five gets free cap?

1. Driversound
2. DTFTacoma
Old 07-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #32

Smile

[QUOTE=DriverSound;7166022]There you go guys, sounds like a meet waiting to happen. First five gets free cap?

I meant bring 5 brewskis, 5 hot dogs and I'll give you 5 caps. LOL!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #33
Dezert Toy Fabrication

He's gonna pop a cap in your ass...

But seriously send me your paypal addy
Old 07-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #34

Quote:
PM me your Paypal addy
Done.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #35
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Payment sent
Old 07-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #36

Quote:
Payment sent
Got it, cap is going out tomorrow. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #38
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I can assure you that I would not go through all this trouble to hoax people out of there hard earned $10. I much prefer to stand near the off ramp of the nearest freeway and sell the caps of there. Probably sell em' faster too. 55+

Guys there really isn't anything shady about this use a little common sense lol. It's $10. If someone is going to try and scam you I can assure it won't be for ten bucks. Sure he's got a pic of the product, and he's got more than a few, maybe he's a distributor, maybe he buys storage units, and its not like it some super deal or something that normally cost a few hundred dollars. Seams pretty cut and dry to me.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #39
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Guys there really isn't anything shady about this use a little common sense lol. It's $10. If someone is going to try and scam you I can assure it won't be for ten bucks. Sure he's got a pic of the product, and he's got more than a few, maybe he's a distributor, maybe he buys storage units, and its not like it some super deal or something that normally cost a few hundred dollars. Seams pretty cut and dry to me.
^This!!!