Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Blowing out NEW Billet Oil Caps for ALL Toyotas : Super Deal!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #41
keepmoving is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
keepmoving's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Whats your paypal addy ill take a red.
I just sold my last Red cap. All I have left is Chrome. Let me know if you want one.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:44 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
ill take a red, PM paypal addy pls
PM sent.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Guys there really isn't anything shady about this use a little common sense lol. It's $10. If someone is going to try and scam you I can assure it won't be for ten bucks. Sure he's got a pic of the product, and he's got more than a few, maybe he's a distributor, maybe he buys storage units, and its not like it some super deal or something that normally cost a few hundred dollars. Seams pretty cut and dry to me.
I think all those bad stories of people getting scammed have made everyone afraid of dealing with people online.

I've been burned so I can relate to people being skeptical.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
Nooooooooo. Ah I wanted the red. not a chrome guy but thanks
You can paint the cap red with some high temp spray paint since the cap is billet aluminum. I painted one black and it came out pretty good.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #47

Quote:
Payment sent
Got it!
Old 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #48
NateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for two.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #49
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepmoving View Post
You can paint the cap red with some high temp spray paint since the cap is billet aluminum. I painted one black and it came out pretty good.

Once again, its $10 dollars. I wipe $10 dollars with my ass daily.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #50
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Are they easier to get off than the stock one??
Yes and no.
I have a billet TRD cap on my wife's Rav4.
Don't try to remove it without wearing a glove... suckers get HOT on an aluminum rocker cover.
Old 07-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Yes and no.
Don't try to remove it without wearing a glove... suckers get HOT on an aluminum rocker cover.
I concur. Its no bueno touching the cap with your bear hands when its hot. I have some special kevlar gloves for that.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #52
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Yes and no.

hot i can deal with... have to use pliers to get the stock one off and it feels like it's gonna break.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #53
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Got my red cap yesterday and i have to say, im extremely dissappointed. Threads on the cap are trashed and it is definitely not going on my truck. PMd OP last night and haven't heard anything back yet...we'll see how he handles it. Anyone else receive their cap?
Old 07-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #54
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got my red cap yesterday and i have to say, im extremely dissappointed. Threads on the cap are trashed and it is definitely not going on my truck. PMd OP last night and haven't heard anything back yet...we'll see how he handles it. Anyone else receive their cap?
Happy to report he's going to stand behind his product and help me out and correct the situation
Old 07-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #55

Quote:
Happy to report he's going to stand behind his product and help me out and correct the situation

Happy to hear.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:24 AM   #56

Box of Toyota Caps

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Just want to let you guys know that I am selling the box of 15 oil caps. I got quite of few of these so I am offering a deal to get them moving. These will fit ALL Toyota cars, trucks and SUV's.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Blowing out NEW Billet Oil Caps for ALL Toyotas : Super Deal!-toyotacaps.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #57

Toyota Shoulder Pads

Hey guys, I have a few sets of red Toyota Shoulder Pads that I picked up sometime ago. They are brand new in the box and velcro over your seat belt easily.

Price is $12 for the set with shipping included. PM if you want a set.

-J
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Blowing out NEW Billet Oil Caps for ALL Toyotas : Super Deal!-toyotapads.jpg  
Old 07-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #58
NateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
The couple I got look pretty good, but one came without the rubber gasket. Can you send me one?
Old 07-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
The couple I got look pretty good, but one came without the rubber gasket. Can you send me one?
Sent!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #60
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Got my cap a couple weeks ago the threads had a small blemish but i straightened it out with a flat head and a hammer. I would say added at least 3,000 HP and my sex life has never been better.

Don't mind the mess It's under construction at the moment