Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Complete set chrome badges

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Complete set chrome badges

As noted here, I bought a complete set of badges, blacked them out, then put them on my truck. For sale below are the badges I took off my truck. All in good shape, though you'll have get the adhesive residue off the back before sticking them back on your truck. (I recommend Goo Gone.)

Asking $25 + shipping from 35216 (B'ham, AL). Happy to meet for local pickup, too.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Back from vacation bump...

Old 07-05-2013, 08:37 AM   #3

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
OK... Tossing these if they're not gone by Sunday.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #4

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Now combined w/ black badges here...

Closed Thread