Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition

Old 06-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition

This is Sold!
Hey guys I'm selling my brother's car for him and thought I would share it here incase anyone is interested. He was hired on with a new job that doesn't leave him very much time and also where a car will NOT suit his needs. A truck is in his near future. Any questions please feel free to contact me here or call/text my cell (714)906-0574

Here are some specs from my CL ad (also seen here):
The turbo, transmission and entire bottom end of the motor were rebuilt by Dodge dealer 20,000mi ago. This car is VERY VERY clean both inside and out. Clean title and ALL SCHEDULED MAINTENANCES done by dealer. Asking $10.5k OBO

- 2.4L Turbo I4
- 5spd Manual w/ Short Shifter
- New Black Paint
- ACR Edition Black Leather Bucket seats
- Full Exhaust System
- A/C
- Sunroof
- Kicker Premium Sound System
- 6 disc CD changer w/ iPod connection
- Ventus Tires (rated for 80,000mi)
- Powder Coated Black BBS Rims
- Keyless Entry
- OEM Alarm System
- 110,000mi on dashboard
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3t43me3if5g35t95m5d6h2fa59f176a081e62.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3r23td3gb5g25ka5sdd6h2143629a3f931cda.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3r63l23nc5le5ne5red6h00b1075241dd1724.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3t63sb3hc5i35k35qdd6h82c112bbc8121d3c.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3fd3ma3nd5i95gc5j4d6h9083c6c529a01aca.jpg  

FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-3k93s93q35g25s45tdd6h4bba1dbb8602130b.jpg  
Old 06-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Did he roll it or is that just the pictures?
Old 06-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
BTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud ofBTR has much to be proud of
BTR's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride, I sold mine a couple years back, sorta miss it
Old 06-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
might want to flip the pictures, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
My neck hurts

glws!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Did he roll it or is that just the pictures?
haha, sorry for the neck-pain all! Not sure why they flipped when I uploaded them but they're right side up on my comp. Should be fixed now.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
dont happen to have the rear spoiler that you would like to sell would you? i have a black one and am looking for a spoiler
Not parting anything out at this time.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
morning Bump!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #10
Bump!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
those srt4's can be stupid fast! a suped up one slaughtered my friend's mustang gt on the highway. glws!
Old 07-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #12
morning bump!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
Sunday morning bump
Old 07-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #14
mhendrixcap is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
mhendrixcap's Tacoma Gallery
Courtesy bump. I miss mine! GLWS
Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I dig those cars.pretty quick for a neon.only downside is its not Awd.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #16
Morning Bump guys!
Old 07-15-2013, 06:51 AM   #17
Few more Pics

and a morning bump
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-image-1.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-image-3.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-image.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-image-2.jpg   FS: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 ACR Edition-image-copy.jpg  

Old 07-20-2013, 08:30 AM   #18
Saturday bump!
Old 07-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #19
Still FS
Old 08-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #20
Bump