1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Blacked out headlights 2012

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TCprerunner, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Jun 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    TCprerunner

TCprerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am wanting to find someone in the dfw who has done the mod before and does not mind being paid to do so again I want it done but do not want to risk messing up my lights cause I can not buy new ones at this time anyone know someone who can and is willing and has the experience to be trusted to do so? Thanks ! I a. Located in Denton and can travel to you.

2. Jun 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    Greytacoma1

Greytacoma1 Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dave
    Sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma dc lb
    Satoshi grill, Plasti derp, Ready lift kit, Wheelers 2 inch aal, Hella 700, Wheather tech floor mats, Blueinstinct armrest cover, sockmonkey bed decal, BHLM, debadge, 35% tint front windows, OEM roof rack, OEM step bar, TRD skid plate, tacomaworld.com decal, stock antenna trimed, gorilla extended lug nuts,diff breather mod, cab mount chop, AVS window visor, spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers, toytec sway bar relocate, extra d ring mod
    It's pretty easy. Time consuming but easy. I think asianants had a pretty nice write up on this. I followed his instructions, made sense to me.

3. Jun 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    TCprerunner

Member:
    Still debating trying it but I will be the first to admit I am very impatient just wanted to see if anyo e was willing to do it around here before I jumped in to it I will check out his write up though !

4. Jun 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    Greytacoma1

Greytacoma1 Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dave
    Sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma dc lb
    Satoshi grill, Plasti derp, Ready lift kit, Wheelers 2 inch aal, Hella 700, Wheather tech floor mats, Blueinstinct armrest cover, sockmonkey bed decal, BHLM, debadge, 35% tint front windows, OEM roof rack, OEM step bar, TRD skid plate, tacomaworld.com decal, stock antenna trimed, gorilla extended lug nuts,diff breather mod, cab mount chop, AVS window visor, spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers, toytec sway bar relocate, extra d ring mod
    If I was close, I'd help you out. But good luck.

5. Jun 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    TCprerunner

Member:
    Thanks man Cali is not that far ;)

Products Discussed in

To Top