Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Blacked out headlights 2012

Old 06-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Blacked out headlights 2012

I am wanting to find someone in the dfw who has done the mod before and does not mind being paid to do so again I want it done but do not want to risk messing up my lights cause I can not buy new ones at this time anyone know someone who can and is willing and has the experience to be trusted to do so? Thanks ! I a. Located in Denton and can travel to you.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still debating trying it but I will be the first to admit I am very impatient just wanted to see if anyo e was willing to do it around here before I jumped in to it I will check out his write up though !
Old 06-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #5

Thanks man Cali is not that far