Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AFE Stage 2 Intake, Pro Dry S, 05-09 2.7L

Old 02-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
AFE Stage 2 Intake, Pro Dry S, 05-09 2.7L

I had this on my '07 for about 9,000 miles and just wanted to go back to stock.

I saw a 1 MPG increase consistently over the time period I had it installed. Moderate driving, of course.

Everything is clean and ready to install, including the Pro Dry S filter. Comes with everything you need to install it. Install instructions, cleaning instructions, nuts and bolts...everything. Even includes the breather hose that AFE forgot when I ordered it!

This intake is available from AutoAnything.com for over $200 new, but you can get from me good as new for half price!

$100 + S&H

Old 02-26-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Bellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to beholdBellis is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
is that loud like the k and n cai
Old 02-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have no idea. I've never driven with the K&N CAI. It is a bit louder than stock and has a great sound when you step on the gas, but it's not too noticeable at idle or cruising around.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniór taco View Post
Will it work with the v6
Nope.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm i am interested since i was going to buy the AFE drop in. I never wanted to put a CAI in but this has my attention
Old 02-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I would have got this last night, if it were for the V6..
Old 02-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ah I have never really seen the benefit of a CAI but this one is good and decently priced. I'm using my restraint to hold off
Old 02-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #10
Bourbon

Hold off for what?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
Bourbon

Still for sale.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #13
09ICEDTaco is an unknown quantity at this point
09ICEDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Send me a pm, I'm newer to the site and I'm not very good with computers.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #16
Bourbon

Sold pending receipt of payment.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #18
Bourbon

Sold.