1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 17" factory oem wheels off of a 2012 TRD Sport Tacoma $350

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by J Gibson, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Jun 27, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    J Gibson

J Gibson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB,4wd,TRD Sport, tow pkg, MGM
    katzkin leather, toyota step bars, pro grill, advent overhead DVD player, cargo extender, bed mat, husky liners, impulse digital brake controller, avs bugflector, tinted windows, Firestone ride-rite air bags, ARE camper top with tool doors, ScangaugeII, ProEFX tow mirrors, ImMrYo rearview mirror lift bracket, Salex glove box and console organizers, 2020 Tacoma Pro styled wheels, 265/70 r17 Michelin MS2 tires, LED map lights, drivers seat extended and raised, ram ball tech deck installed, blacked out badges, tinted taillights, upgraded climate control knobs, ultimate headlight upgrade with Osram superbrights and wiring harness along wit OEM pro headlight housings.
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

These wheels are in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches. I replaced the wheels on my 2012 Tacoma TRD sport. Selling these to make room in the garage. Will take $350 if you pick them up. I will ship if you pay the shipping. I think it would be about $100 and I could ship them in the boxes my new wheels came in.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top