Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wet Okole Seat Covers For Sale!!

Old 06-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
tacopharmer is on a distinguished road
tacopharmer's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Seat Covers For Sale!!

I recently traded in my '10 Double Cab Tacoma for a new Tundra CrewMax RW and I need to sell my old seat covers so I can buy new ones. The seat covers are only ~2 years old. Black with light grey centers. Still in good shape. These damn things are EXPENSIVE but I am only asking $200 or make me an offer. Will ship. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Fronts? Rears? Both?
Airbag cutouts?
Burns/scuffs?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on what he said. If they are for trd seats with airbags and are in good shape I may take them if you have PayPal
Old 06-28-2013, 05:36 AM   #4
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
If they are trd sport seats no airbags I'll take em
Old 06-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
tacopharmer is on a distinguished road
tacopharmer's Tacoma Gallery
I attempted to attach a couple of pics. One showing the seat covers as a whole. And one showing the opening for the side airbags. The truck was a TRD Sport package. No rips/burns/cuts. One light stain on rear seat that will probably come out if washed properly. I accept paypal and will ship UPS. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Wet Okole Seat Covers For Sale!!-seatcovers.jpg   Wet Okole Seat Covers For Sale!!-seatcoversideshot.jpg  
Old 06-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
JayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to behold
JayAre's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 06-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #7
jsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsauce8921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
jsauce8921's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 06-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #8
JayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to beholdJayAre is a splendid one to behold
JayAre's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent for these.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #9
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
are these sold or am i still first in line?
Old 06-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
Poolstick is on a distinguished road

Poolstick's Tacoma Gallery
Are they still for sale?
Old 06-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #11
jackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nicejackal is just really nice
jackal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if they don't want them
Old 06-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #12
JayAre's Tacoma Gallery
They're sold. double dee I did pm him right after he made the thread, I just forgot to post in it.