Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

5100/884X

Old 06-29-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
5100/884X

SOLD!!!!

here is my truck next to a stock prerunner

Old 06-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
BuckWells's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on the setup (i'm just talking ballpark estimate)? i know i'm not local, but i'm in if you decide to ship.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:27 PM   #4

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna say roughly about 8-10k
Old 06-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks. message me if you can't sell local.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #6

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
im also gonna have a brand new set of light racing uca's soon ill post a pic as soon as I get them
Old 06-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
BS1981 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Onsite Medical, Amazon.com
Name: Greg
BS1981's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 06-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #8
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take those ASAP.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #9

sold?
Old 07-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #10
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
Sold yet?
Old 07-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #11

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
not yet buyer said hed get back to me but If no answer by tonight ill sell them to the next local buyer and if no dice then ill think about shipping
Old 07-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #12

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
bump its all back up for sale and im willing to ship let me know. no dibs first come first serve
Old 07-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #14
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #15

I'm still willing to buy if they are for sale, as I said in the beginning. Get back to me soon.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #16

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
oh and btw im on my way up to santa Clarita ca so I can drop off the ucas on my wsy back

Old 07-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
EastLA is on a distinguished road
EastLA's Tacoma Gallery
How much R U asking for the UCA's
Old 07-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #18

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
320 for the uca
Old 07-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #19
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
Are the shocks and springs still for sale?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #20
TRD 1505 is on a distinguished road
Name: AL
TRD 1505's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd