Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I got stiffed! Anyone know this member?

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #161
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
wade chapman cigafy douchebag

hope these turn up in google

Old 07-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #162
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
What if paypal refunds your money and then the thing shows up?

Old 07-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #163
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
What if paypal refunds your money and then the thing shows up?

I think OP already told seller he didn't want product. Asked for a refund.. I may be wrong. As in told him months ago..

Old 07-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #164
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
My roommate order a book online and it never came so they gave him a refund and he bought another one because classes already started. Turns out ups put it in a wrong mail box and a few months later it came

OP you should ask the mods to undelete wade's posts. then link them in the first post in this thread so anyone searching his business will see them

Old 07-03-2013, 03:43 AM   #167
OldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud of

Army: Desert Storm Vet.
Name: Adam
OldGeezer42's Tacoma Gallery
Even if he gets the product or money back it's the principal of the whole thing, Wade should of sent Bacon a PM, but he pussyfooted till it boiled over and received some trash talk from other TW members, then decides to do something, he is just a opossum pecker to say the least, These post should be a warning to other sellers, not to screw buyers over on here ,because "They" will find you !

Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #168
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
My roommate order a book online and it never came so they gave him a refund and he bought another one because classes already started. Turns out ups put it in a wrong mail box and a few months later it came

OP you should ask the mods to undelete wade's posts. then link them in the first post in this thread so anyone searching his business will see them
Chris restored all of his deleted posts in the for sale thread, for all too see.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #169
Tacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud of

Army: 14J, 3rd ID
Name: Kessler
Tacoma VT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Chris restored all of his deleted posts in the for sale thread, for all too see.
NICE!

Old 07-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #170
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconTaco View Post
Again, not worried about the money. But I completely agree with you about exposing a fraud. He runs a web company called Cigafy. They do web design. I can almost guarantee a couple bad reviews about "wade chapman" that co owns "cigafy" will come up when someone googles his name or company. That's gonna cost him a while lot more than 40 bucks!

Old 07-03-2013, 06:34 AM   #171
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
"That's gonna cost him a while lot more than 40 bucks!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you are young and full of piss and vinegar, you don't see the big picture, just the present moment, some never see the big picture, they are the ones that we eventually support when they are incarcerated, so, in the end, it costs us all...

just sayin'

Old 07-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #172
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
"That's gonna cost him a while lot more than 40 bucks!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you are young and full of piss and vinegar, you don't see the big picture, just the present moment, some never see the big picture, they are the ones that we eventually support when they are incarcerated, so, in the end, it costs us all...

just sayin'

lol wat

Old 07-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #173
VV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Wade
VV4DE's Tacoma Gallery
You guys really take one side of the story and run with it huh?

There was NO SCAM and I would have refunded had this not turned into a public fiasco.

Yes I was late on shipping the item but I was in no way obligated to issue a refund.

He paid, It's shipped. That's it.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #174
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by VV4DE View Post

There was NO SCAM and I would have refunded had this not turned into a public fiasco.

Yes I was late on shipping the item but I was in no way obligated to issue a refund.

He paid, a month passed, It shipped. That's it.
FIFY

Old 07-03-2013, 06:43 AM   #175
VV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of lightVV4DE is a glorious beacon of light

VV4DE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
FIFY
Almost a month..

Old 07-03-2013, 06:44 AM   #176
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Not saying you wouldn't have sent a refund, but I highly doubt it seeing as you just shipped the item right out before contacting or reading Bacon's messages. If I was in your shoes and made a mistake like that I would have contacted bacon, and responded to the messages he sent, realized immediately that the poor guy already sold his truck, and just refunded the $30 and apologized. Issue would then have been done and resolved and you would get the typical "yay glad everything worked out" from TW members since they will give benefit of the doubt eventually, regardless of a bunch of TW members going over the top tracking you down.

Point being, instead of having some dignity and taking the high road, you chose to take it out on Bacon due to other members of an internet forum. Makes total sense... (/sarcasm)

Old 07-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #177
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What's your side of the story? You shipped it after he asked for a refund multiple times?

Old 07-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #178

VV4DE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Neat View Post
What's your side of the story? You shipped it after he asked for a refund multiple times?
Like I said I'm well aware I shipped it late. When you ASK for a refund there is a chance your request will be denied.

Hell I'd send a refund if all this shit on the forum related to the incident was removed but that's probably not gonna happen either.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #179
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like I said I'm well aware I shipped it late. When you ASK for a refund there is a chance your request will be denied.

Hell I'd send a refund if all this shit on the forum related to the incident was removed but that's probably not gonna happen either.
I'm sure if you acted a bit more reasonable, starting now, the mods might be convinced to clean up these threads. This is really in your hands at this point.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #180
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

haha why would it get removed? you're still not taking responsibility for your fuck up, when you could've easily Pm'd him and told him what was going on, and until you own up to all of it and be mature, its not gonna go away, probably wont go away anyways now since you've been blacklisted six ways to sunday and with good reason

Closed Thread