Notices

wtb fabtech dirt logics?

Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Offroad Enthusiast
BrianPK is on a distinguished road
BrianPK's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BrianPK
wtb fabtech dirt logics?

just found out today that my fabtech shocks for the front are blown. i'm looking for a replacement. anyone have anything for sale? looking for the 2.5-3in lift dirt logics with the adjustable body. ANY HELP here would be hot.. i can't afford 1100 bucks to replace the darn things..
Old 02-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think they should be rebuildable. Just get them serviced by a suspension shop
Old 02-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
Offroad Enthusiast
BrianPK's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to a guy at a 4wheel shop... he said the steel body fox/fabtec shocks are non rebuildable.. i might need to call fabtech tmrw and talk to someone there... i was hoping to buy something newer, but if i can have then rebuilt... hells yah
Old 02-28-2009, 03:43 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you mean the rear shocks? If so, then those probably arent rebuildable; the front Dirtlogic Coil Overs should be though.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
Offroad Enthusiast
BrianPK's Tacoma Gallery
They're the fronts. i think thy'd be the equivalsent to the performance shocks. i'm going to look around town and see if that guy was bsing me. i hope he was wrong