LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

20 in zeus led light bar

Old 07-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
20 in zeus led light bar

What title says, 20 in Zeus off road light bar, never used just taken out of packaging to check operation. Also comes with a pair of rock lights.I bought this in a GB and don't have the ability to install like I thought. $185 plus shipping. Any questions just pm me. can check there website at olympusoffroad.com
Attached Thumbnails
20 in zeus led light bar-img_20130706_160607_421.jpg   20 in zeus led light bar-img_20130706_160741_103.jpg  
Old 07-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
suhteevin is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
suhteevin's Tacoma Gallery
Does it come with a switch?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Install should be super easy. I'm sure me or another member could help walk you through it.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Install should be super easy. I'm sure me or another member could help walk you through it.
I don't have any mounts to put it on thought I could just install it in the pumper slot but its to big, figure I just sell it and get something I can really use.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhteevin View Post
Does it come with a switch?
if you would like a switch I do have a few I was going to use but I would have to charge more for the item
Old 07-09-2013, 07:12 AM   #6

bump need to sell
Old 07-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
blt2tuk is on a distinguished road
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
Is all the mounting hardware included?
Old 07-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2tuk View Post
Is all the mounting hardware included?
everything I got with it. On the sides are the counts that came with it.
if you would like pictures of the mounts just let me know
Old 07-10-2013, 04:29 AM   #9
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to zip 28734?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2tuk View Post
How much shipped to zip 28734?
PM'D
Old 07-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #11

BUMP price change will sell for 195 shipped
Old 07-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Lumen count? Spot? Flood? Degree of light?
Output Lumens: 9,200 - Output Power: 120W - Operating Voltage: 12V DC - Waterproof rate: IP 67 - 40pc 3w High Intensity LEDs - Housing Color: Black - Color Temperature: 6000K - Housing Material:Aluminum - Lens material:Hardened Glass - Mounting Bracket: Aluminum - Dimensions: 22"(L)x3.5"(H )x3"(D)
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Nice copy+paste. You answered one.

Here's another...Cree LED?
Old 07-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Nice copy+paste. You answered one.

Here's another...Cree LED?
to be honest I don't know.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #17
blt2tuk's Tacoma Gallery
I need your pay pal info