Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 2nd Gen Tacoma

Old 07-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2nd Gen Tacoma

Looking for an 07+ Tacoma
Must be
-an extended or double cab
-Automatic
-located in CA
-Preferably TRD package
-Clean Title
-Not modded heavily
-V6
-Fairly clean

Have around 17K to spend. Let me know what you have!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not black, or red sorry
Old 07-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
What the... you gettin BACK into a 2nd gen?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
??
Old 07-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #5

It's a surprise
Old 07-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #6

ttt
Old 07-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Really dude lol?
yes really! lol
Old 07-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #9
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Text me what you're up too lol
Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I know the suprise (;
Old 07-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Text me what you're up too lol
phones dead, and only charger is in my truck...
stupid iphone 5's

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
I know the suprise (;
Nah bruh
Old 07-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #13

Side Note:
I really miss how clean my old tacoma use to be before it got molested

This is how I felt with my 1st truck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrM9NFHhl0Q
Old 07-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
When i read "automatic" i knew
Old 07-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
When i read "automatic" i knew
dead give away huh
Old 07-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Well I have my White 05' Id be willing to let it go for 17k

Idk when this would happen but I am just over the lifted application and want to go for a different look now
Love the truck! But going for something more stoxk
Old 07-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #17

Quote:
I was expecting that haha. Im gonna have to find someone that wants an already built tacoma..

What are your plans for this next one? Long Travel? SAS?
Actually yours might be in consideration... Lol
Buy, tear down... Assuming you're okay with that

This next one is nothing special...
Old 07-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #18
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Tow vehicle??
Old 07-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #19

Quote:
Ya! haha and it has most of the things that you could sell off also! Im not sure what your want level is on it, but I would need to figure a couple things out before hand, but lets keep in touch

I can send you a pm sometime this week with all the info you need! but just some quick info on it:

Miles: 180,xxx

Condition: Good (Car washed and detailed regularly, Including EngineBay and Undercarriage)

Servicing: Have it serviced at least once a month (The engine runs like its new Everything has been replaced with OEM parts only)

Mods: Bunch of mods you can sell

Stock Dims: 2005 DCLB PreRunner
Holy fuck that's a lot of miles! I know it'd a yota but damn lol
Old 07-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #20

Quote:
I have had all the parts serviced and have all records of the the truck in the shop
For sure. Well shoot me a PM whenever you make a decision. Ill be scoping around CL and here. Preferably get it off here though