Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1st gen o2 sensor

Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
1st gen o2 sensor

Anyone know of a 1st gen with a 3.4 being parted out? I need a upstream O2 sensor, don't wanna pay 145 bucks for one and for some reason junkyards won't sell them.

Tnx in advance
Old 02-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I have one for a Cali spec truck, but we moved and I need to find the damn thing. Gimme a few days to look for it.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
I have one for a Cali spec truck, but we moved and I need to find the damn thing. Gimme a few days to look for it.
Hmmm...none of the parts catalogs I've looked at say there's any different part for Cal vehicles...so it should work perfect.

I just found one on ebay for 78 bucks...sold by rockauto! I've been buying from their webpage for years (www.rockauto.com) and never had a problem.

But if you got a used one...I'm a buyer!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
It's actually a new one, but I never got around to replacing it before I sold the truck. Rockauto is a great place to buy stuff BTW!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
It's actually a new one, but I never got around to replacing it before I sold the truck.
Even better! Well, depending on price of course
Old 03-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
i have a useed one but i can't remember if it's upstream or downstream. I'll look at it tonight.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #7
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
If the o2 sensors are the same on the 4cyl, im sure i can spare one for you! haha
Old 03-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo6up View Post
i have a useed one but i can't remember if it's upstream or downstream. I'll look at it tonight.
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
If the o2 sensors are the same on the 4cyl, im sure i can spare one for you! haha
Nope. In Toyota's infinite wisdom, upstream and downstream, 4 banger and 6 banger, automatic and manual tranny...all matter! And now I'm reading sometimes they used a true O2 sensor, sometimes they used a "Wide band sensor". O2 sensor is voltage driven, wide-band is current, and they don't interchange!

It's almost like you gotta send Toyota the VIN off your vehicle and ask them which one you need!