Notices

WTB stuff for Access Cab

Old 02-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
cheezbean is on a distinguished road
cheezbean's Tacoma Gallery
WTB stuff for Access Cab

I need the following things:

Driver's side stock mudflap.
oval side steps (stock Toyota chrome style).
tonneau cover (preferrably hard).

Oh, and that little black housing around the rear license plate light (driver's side).

Let me know what you have. I'm in the South Atlanta area. I have a silver Sport TRD Access Cab.

Thanks.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezbean View Post
I need the following things:

Driver's side stock mudflap.
oval side steps (stock Toyota chrome style).
tonneau cover (preferrably hard).

Oh, and that little black housing around the rear license plate light (driver's side).

Let me know what you have. I'm in the South Atlanta area. I have a silver Sport TRD Access Cab.

Thanks.
If your willing to wait about 2 months i have those Oval side steps you want
Old 02-28-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
If your willing to wait about 2 months i have those Oval side steps you want
How much? and why the wait (just curious)? Also, are they Toyota and chrome?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Have you checked out scrap dealers or local pick and pull places??
I checked a couple. One wanted more than new for the light and the others didn't have anything. I'm not in a hurry, though. I'll just watch forums and Ebay. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
this guy has the steps for sale now....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tep-tubes.html

What kind of hard cover are you looking for? I've got an Extang solid fold cover to part with...
Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
this guy has the steps for sale now....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tep-tubes.html

What kind of hard cover are you looking for? I've got an Extang solid fold cover to part with...
Thanks, but those are for a double cab. Also, IMO, they are way overpriced as I can get a new set (for access cab) for $443 at dealer. I'll check on that tonneau of yours to see what they look like. How much are u lookin for?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, but those are for a double cab. Also, IMO, they are way overpriced as I can get a new set (for access cab) for $443 at dealer. I'll check on that tonneau of yours to see what they look like. How much are u lookin for?
$300 plus shipping
Old 02-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much? and why the wait (just curious)? Also, are they Toyota and chrome?
My birthday is in April and my dad has the truck. He says he still wants it to look like what it looks like now until i get it.

Yes they are Toyota and they are chrome as well with the black step inserts. $200 sounds reasonable and ill meet you half way
Old 03-01-2009, 04:52 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
My birthday is in April and my dad has the truck. He says he still wants it to look like what it looks like now until i get it.

Yes they are Toyota and they are chrome as well with the black step inserts. $200 sounds reasonable and ill meet you half way
PM'd you back
Old 03-01-2009, 04:54 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
$300 plus shipping
Thanks, Impulse. I'll keep you in mind. Yours is very nice. I'm gonna wait a lil longer and see if I can find a paintable type.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:56 AM   #12
smithrw is on a distinguished road
smithrw's Tacoma Gallery
I have a near new set of Westin running boards I'd sell they are black. If you are interested I can give you a price and pictures.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrw View Post
I have a near new set of Westin running boards I'd sell they are black. If you are interested I can give you a price and pictures.
Thanks anyway, but I've decided to go with Lentsnh's running boards. I was really wanting chrome and Toyota brand.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #14
smithrw is on a distinguished road
smithrw's Tacoma Gallery
hey no problem. Hope you can find what you're looking for.