Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Warn Power Lead cables for Hitch-Mount Winches

Old 07-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Warn Power Lead cables for Hitch-Mount Winches

Asking $275 for all of it. Buyer ships.

I am selling the power leads (24ft. kit with power interrupt and quick connect and 8ft quick connect) and related accessories I purchased to mount my winch on either front- or rear-mounted hitch receivers. This setup is perfect for those looking to do overland, expeditionary-style wheeling or farm-style work with your truck. Your winch can be easily mounted and operated in the front or rear of your vehicle as long as you have a hitch receiver there.
Here are the products on sites I found after a quick search. Sierra expeditions doesn't list these items, but they are the ones that sold them to me. I think they did a special order for me or just don't list them on their site for some reason, anyway they were about $350 new not including shipping:

24 ft. kit with quick connect and power interrupt

8ft. Kit

I am selling these because I am going a different direction with the winch setup and when looking at the instructions I had to open one of the parts bags. Sierra expeditions won't return them that way so I would rather see another TW member use them and get them for a bit cheaper than new, even though the parts have NEVER BEEN USED OR EVEN INSTALLED.

Let me know if there are any questions.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 07-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Triple posted, was that really necessary? Really clutters up the forum doing that. This ist CL, post something one time and just bump it once a day.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Triple posted, was that really necessary? Really clutters up the forum doing that. This ist CL, post something one time and just bump it once a day.
Yeah well I just wanted to make it visible. I don't know about others, but I rarely check the general for sale thread and never the 1st gen thread and since this is a pretty universal item I figured it could go either place. That and I am not a rich man, I bought these and since I don't need them I could use the money back.
Sorry that I posted in several places, I guess all I can say is don't read it every time you see it. Hopefully it will be gone before you know it.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #5

Bump
Old 02-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #6

Bump