Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Wet Okole center console cover

Old 07-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Wet Okole center console cover

So after researching, apparently WO doesn't sell these unless you have WO seat covers. I know it is beyond me too.

Anyway, looking to buy one in black.

TIA
Old 07-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
here's an alternative to WO's.

got one myself. great product and great customer service.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ole-cover.html
Old 07-12-2013, 09:19 AM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
here's an alternative to WO's.

got one myself. great product and great customer service.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ole-cover.html
I saw that...great product! I'm doing my door armrests in neoprene and wanted the material to be the same for the center console, but thanks for the input.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
I have wet okole seat covers and that blue dudes console cover and door handle covers...

They match really well.....

I believe there is a pic
Of
My truck in that thread.....check it out, you will
Be happy.....

And don't let the price fool you, just because he sells it for almost free it's a perfect fit....
Old 07-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ this

that's why I'm highly recommending it as an alternative to WO's. I myself tried getting the WO's center console cover, but it wasn't gonna happen without me purchasing seat covers. that pretty much turned me off with WO's.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas. Gonna get one of those!