Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-09 stock headlights

Old 02-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
05-09 stock headlights

the title says it all.these came off my 08 with 15k miles on them.i bought another set to do the bhlm.so now im selling these. asking $120 shipped in the lower 48 states. paypal only
Old 03-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is the price to high???? maybe i'm too high.lol
Old 03-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I don't think the price is too high at all. They will sell - it is way to easy to buy these and do a Black Headlight Mod without laying you truck up in the process.

Good luck!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:14 AM   #4
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
I don't think the price is too high at all. They will sell - it is way to easy to buy these and do a Black Headlight Mod without laying you truck up in the process.

Good luck!
thanks.thats what i did. i didnt want to mess up and be really up the creek so i picked them up first and did the mod. if they dont sell i might paint them white for my truck or do the bhlm and sell them.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
do the BHLM and then sell them, you'll get more money....headlights go for about $20 less than your asking usually...
Old 03-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #6
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
do the BHLM and then sell them, you'll get more money....headlights go for about $20 less than your asking usually...
the price is best offer. thinking about just doing the bhlm. what are they worth done?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
well, one guy on TN says $120 and you return your old headlights to him....and he sells them all the time....
Old 03-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
well, one guy on TN says $120 and you return your old headlights to him....and he sells them all the time....
wow thats alot of money and you dont keep your old lights.i would ask $150 done and you keep your old lights. maybe i just found a new way to make cash.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #9
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
wow thats alot of money and you dont keep your old lights.i would ask $150 done and you keep your old lights. maybe i just found a new way to make cash.
then how would you get more lights to do again to make more money?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
then how would you get more lights to do again to make more money?
because i get $120 and your set of lights,like a core charge.i keep doing the mod.i think that how i read it.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #11
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=paintdiddy;445050]i would ask $150 done and you keep your old lights.

you kinda lost me. good idea though
Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #12
Machine gun shits

[quote=jasonh;445639]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i would ask $150 done and you keep your old lights.

you kinda lost me. good idea though
look back at post 7. someone gets 120 and you have to give up your lights. i would take 150 and you keep your lights.. i think my lights are sold anyway,so it doesnt matter at this point.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:53 AM   #13
tossed salad anyone?

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
yawn
Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
yawn
wtf????you yawning me when you keep posting stupid questions about lights your not buying.i guess you gotta get that post count up.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 AM   #15
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
If these dont sell by the 16th, I might take them... do a little headlight modding
Old 03-05-2009, 08:10 AM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
If these dont sell by the 16th, I might take them... do a little headlight modding
ok no problem. i'll keep you posted
Old 03-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #17
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Aight man, sounds good
Old 03-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #18
Machine gun shits

thanks for the interest guys but i sold them locally today.i got $90 for them.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #19
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
sounds kinda stupid to pay 120 for someone to basicaly just paint ur headlights if u have to give him ur old ones
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #20
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I coulda made those things look pretty!