Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Leer Camper Shell

Old 02-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
macbass is on a distinguished road
macbass's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Leer Camper Shell

Hey everyone. Awesome site. I am currently looking to buy a used Leer camper shell from an individual. And was wondering what type of price I should pay if anyone has any ideas. It also has a roof rack on it. Not sure of the year but I am sure it is probably an 06 or 07 camper shell. Seeings how his truck is an 06 just like mind. Short bed double cab.

Thanks
MacBass
Old 02-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd pay about $600 if it was in good condition. Maybe a little more if everything was perfect. I think they're about $1300 new.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
macbass's Tacoma Gallery
I am hoping to only give 600. For some strange reason I have a feeling the guy is going to ask 800. Thanks for the reply.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on the options. I paid about $1800 for mine new.

GA
Old 03-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i just picked up a leer 100xq for $500 with racks,3rd brake light,carpet, and rear slider and rear drop down window.it took me a year to find a used one for my long bed.i got pretty lucky getting it this cheap. the guy bought a used taco and didnt want it on there. andbody who pays for a new one will want top dollar for thiers.the average price i've seen used were $800,give or take.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
macbass's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the replies fellas. Will I have to purchase anything new weather stripping or whatever that stuff is called to go right behind the cab or will the stuff the guy already has be sufficient?