Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/For FREE: 2nd Gen Parts

Old 07-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
FS/For FREE: 2nd Gen Parts

Alright guys, just swapped out all suspension parts on my truck. The front and rear suspension components have 88,000 miles on them and are for FREE. All these parts are for/from my 2009 tacoma 4x4 offroad.

-The free items include the front shocks and coilovers, upper control arms, rear shocks, rear leafs. Local Pick Up Only.

SOLD

-The sway bar will be $50 and has about 45,000 miles on it. I have the hardware as well. Local Sale Only.

-The last and probably most desirable item is an All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit. It is BRAND new and got it in a kit deal and didn't need it. This is for $50 plus shipping.

SOLD

If your interested in anything and want to make an offer/pick up some parts, PM me and we will get it all worked out! I'm located in Simi Valley, CA.

Thanks for looking!!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the Leaf! For Dougy!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #3
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wait, thought you were in San Diego for some reason...
Old 07-22-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
will the flip kit work with deaver j66 springs??
Old 07-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #5
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the front coilovers and rear leaf springs.

PM me to discuss a time and place to meet.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:01 AM   #6
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
I might grab the u-bolt kit. How much is shipping to 87114?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #7
joesgarage is on a distinguished road
joesgarage's Tacoma Gallery
rear leafs

2nd in line for leaf springs. im in Los Angeles.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to part with the small bolts and hardware for bump stops on the AP flip kit?

Matt
Old 07-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Willing to part with the small bolts and hardware for bump stops on the AP flip kit?

Matt
Disregard. AP is sending them out since I didn't get them with my order.

Matt
Old 07-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
will the flip kit work with deaver j66 springs??
Hey, not quite sure if theyll work with the Deaver J66 Kit, perhaps someone in the Mid-Travel thread would be able to answer that one for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
I'll take the front coilovers and rear leaf springs.

PM me to discuss a time and place to meet.
Stock suspensions parts on are hold at the moment buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
I might grab the u-bolt kit. How much is shipping to 87114?
I have a local guy that messaged me before you, If he doesnt take them, I will gladly get you a quote for shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesgarage View Post
2nd in line for leaf springs. im in Los Angeles.
Position in line *Noted*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Disregard. AP is sending them out since I didn't get them with my order.

Matt
haha no worries buddy, glad AP is going to take care of you! They were good people out there so its great to know their customer service is the same!

OP Updated!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #13
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Shipping will be about $15. Just going to send in a flat rate USPS box.
I'll take the UCA's shipping to same location as whitecloud. + what ever you would like/split shipping.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #15
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Outta town and on my phone at the moment. I'll try to work everything out here in a bit for the flip kit.