Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

anyone inteested in an 05 4runner for the wife

Old 03-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
Name: Caleb
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
anyone inteested in an 05 4runner for the wife

due to a divorce my wifes car is going up for sale. the car is a 2wd 2005 4runner that has 111000 on the clock. I maintaned the car 100% and always kept synthetic oil in it. this car has never been off road and was mostly used to get groceries. It has a v8 with leather seats with the front and side airbags and an automatic transmission. When the car was purchased we got almost every available option including trd wheels so it is extremely nice.If you have any more questions feel free to e-mail me. and just an fyi there is a loan still out on the car but it can be taken care off relatively easily.
KBB value is at 14800 will let go for 14000
Old 03-02-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
bump it up
Old 03-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
an 05 with 111,000 miles? for 14K? wow..good luck
Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
kelley blue book for 14800 so how is that way unreasonable
Old 03-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
just seems like alot of money for the miles..Not trying to be a dick, sorry if it came across that way.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
kelley blue book for 14800 so how is that way unreasonable
KBB is not the best way to go about setting a price....you can read all day long about people getting thousands below KBB....go price it at edmunds and you should have a better idea of what its worth....

and BTW, i dont think your really that far off, but i know my tacoma w/ 112000 took a 3k hit just because of the mileage...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
wow 2wd????thats only the 2nd 2wd runner i ever saw. good luck with the sale. miles are low for a toyota but high for that price and that its a 2wd.