1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

20" Single Row LED BAR

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by VolcomTacoma, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jul 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    SOLD

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  2. Jul 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
  3. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
  4. Jul 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    somethinboutayota

somethinboutayota Dorthy left Kansas for a reason

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Go to get alignment- replace whole front end
    Debadged and painted, plasti-dip bumper , Sock monkey decals, tool box, K&N cold air intake, flag holder/fishing pole holder, Satoshi, magnaflow 40 series, spidertrax wheel spacers, map lights, led reverse lights, led dash assembly lights, roof top LED bar
    bump! what light are you getting next?

5. Jul 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Already have 2 Hella 700's I'm gonna convert to HID. LED's are awesome for about the first 100-150 feet, but for really long distance, HID's just do the job better lol.

Ultimately I'll probably put a 40"-50" on the roof, but thats alot of money :D. hella's do the job just as well I suppose :D

6. Jul 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged and painted, plasti-dip bumper , Sock monkey decals, tool box, K&N cold air intake, flag holder/fishing pole holder, Satoshi, magnaflow 40 series, spidertrax wheel spacers, map lights, led reverse lights, led dash assembly lights, roof top LED bar
    ya im thinking about hid"s too even though i got a 22" from the clearance buy on its way

7. Jul 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Don't get me wrong. My 20" double row and 6.5 floods fill in everything my HID headlights dont. I'd say the 100 feet in front of me or so is completely illuminated....but past that...its a hassle lol. Plus I noticed HID's penetrate dust a bit better.

8. Jul 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Sorry for the :threadjacked: lol, but ya ill probably get some hid to go along with the led bar

9. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    You should buy mine as well. Just sayin'...

10. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Haha I need to save up for my lift now otherwise i would :eek:

11. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Its pretty cheeeeeEeeeaaaap...

12. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Idk where to put it :confused: i will already have my spot filled by the other :pout:

13. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    First of all, That's what she said.

Secondly, I was thinking on making it a dust light on either the front of the back...but went in a different direction...but it's pretty compact enough to fit in alot of places. <----That is NOT what she said.

14. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Haha you know that's what she really said lol, i have some of those auto zone lights a friend gave me for free last year and was thinking about using them for reverse lights :notsure:

15. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    ^AHHH don't!

I had those mounted on a roll bar thing I had in my bed...they suck lol! The plastic starts warping and cracking super quick. The light is more of a driving light and REALLY blinds people behind you lol.

I think they were designed to be used like IN someones front bumper, so the housing is more protected.

Get yourself some cheap LED pods and amber them. Like I did :D

16. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    That's what i was originally going to do but i figured since i got them free i might as well give them a shot, if you give me the light bar for a really cheap price :wink: cough cough i would love to put them to use :D lol i just want to get a lift on haha

17. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Haha I would, but shipping would kill ya either way. Had a gentleman earlier wanting to ship to the east coast...was around $50 or so after its all said and done...just not worth it lol.

18. Jul 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Ya I know it, what do you think about the 22" double row gtlighting led bar its 120W 40pcs x 3W led I thought you posted in the thread but maybe that was a different one

19. Jul 26, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Oh...I posted about their clearance sale...that's about it. Their prices are pretty outrageous. I love how they are posting Rigid prices and then "clearanced"at like 60% off. It's all the same frikkin lights. I've yet to see one person with a light bar that isn't a Rigid that looks different lol. The biggest difference I've seen from all the Chinese bars is either side mounting or bottom mounting. That's it.

20. Jul 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    somethinboutayota

Member:
    First Name:
    Parker
    Dodge City, Kansas
    Vehicle:
    Ya the prices are outrageous! I figured if they were that much and i could get one for close to nothing i might as well, i hope that they aren't cheap crappy ones that fade and go out

Products Discussed in

To Top