LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

One brand new Blitz Pro Hawk 6D LED Light Rail

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
One brand new Blitz Pro Hawk 6D LED Light Rail

For sale: One brand new Blitz Pro Hawk 6D LED Light Rail. Brand new in the box with electrical connections and mounts. I'll post a picture later tonight.

http://blitzpro.com/12v-led-lights/hawk-6d-led-light-rail.html

This light retails for $60. I'm selling it for $50 shipped or $45 picked up in So Cal, IE area.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.
No wonder why I hardly visit this forum anymore. Call the "for sale" police and tell them you want a citizens arrest for a violation of failure to post a photo.

The light is brand new and if you're to fuckin' dumb to click the link that I posted and see what it looks like then you should even bother buying it.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #5
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
No wonder why I hardly visit this forum anymore. Call the "for sale" police and tell them you want a citizens arrest for a violation of failure to post a photo.

The light is brand new and if you're to fuckin' dumb to click the link that I posted and see what it looks like then you should even bother buying it.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

u mad?

Old 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Or you could just follow forum rules and post a picture...

FWIW, he's just trying to help you out so your thread doesn't get locked.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you have to post a pic of the actual item for sale, not a link to a pic on the internet, just take a pic of the sealed box or open it up and take a pic....not that difficult, unless you're too f**ckin dumb to post it

Old 07-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Or you could just follow forum rules and post a picture...

FWIW, he's just trying to help you out so your thread doesn't get locked.
Thank you. Sometimes people just dont get it

Old 07-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #10
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Thank you. Sometimes people just dont get it
haha i wasnt expecting that kind of response either, the internet must not be treating him right today

Old 07-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Can't follow simple B/S/T rules = thread closed.

Closed Thread