Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Stock OEM muffler

Old 07-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock OEM muffler

Looking for a stock OEM muffler. I don't need the entire catback and tail pipe because it would need to be shipped to me, I only need the muffler. Can be from any year Tacoma. Please PM with a description and a pic of what you have and what you want to sell it for shipped to Austin,TX.

Not looking to spend a whole lot on a stock exhaust considering there are so many people probably have stashed away in the corner of their garage.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn it!!! Well thanks anyways.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
I guess you could have mine once I get it chopped off, I have a magnaflaw I am going to throw on so I wont need it
Old 07-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
JimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JC
JimmyCee's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 07-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #6
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one in my backyard.... Not sure on the best way to prep it for shipping
Old 07-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
Firstaco 07 has a spectacular aura aboutFirstaco 07 has a spectacular aura about
Firstaco 07's Tacoma Gallery
I got one also.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #8

Hey guys still in need of an stock exhaust. Prefer just the muffler, has to be OEM Toyota 2008 - 2013, the newer the better. Please PM or reply if you have one laying around. As mentioned I'm not looking to spend a whole lot but let me know I need one quick and I'll need it shipped. My Paypal is ready.

Thanks!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #9

Nobody has a stock muffler collecting dust in their garage?
Old 08-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #10
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one off my '00 but if you're looking for a newer model then...
Old 08-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
I've got one off my '00 but if you're looking for a newer model then...

Thanks but yeah looking for something a little newer like 2008 and above trying to return the truck back to stock.

Anyone else?
Old 08-31-2013, 06:01 AM   #13

PM sent
Old 08-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #14

Meanwhile for Saturday bump, I still need one in good condition, just the muffler and must be able to ship.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:04 PM   #15
Firstaco 07 has a spectacular aura aboutFirstaco 07 has a spectacular aura about
Firstaco 07's Tacoma Gallery
I have one- its off my 07 that has only 55k on it.
Let me check on shipping- but I'm asking $40 for muffler.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #16

Ttt
Old 09-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #17

Somebody... Anybody. If you have a stock exhaust (muffler only) and you would like some cash money please PM. My only requirement is that it be from a 08-13 Tacoma, in good condition, and you must be able to put it in a box and drive it to your local Post Office, UPS Store, or FedEx Office.

It amazes me how people do not know how to ship things in 2013. Also please don't PM saying you have one then not reply for 3 days or not reply at all which is what 98% of all the responses have done.

If you are ready for a Paypal payment, and you can promptly reply as well as promptly ship out the stock muffler, then and only then PM.

Thanks TW