LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma Products by TW members ......... CHECK IN

Old 08-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #41
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
RuggedT also does Vinyl

Link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...s-etching.html
Old 08-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gibson View Post
What about the ProEFX towing mirrors guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Can you post a link?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...g-mirrors.html
Old 08-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #43
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

Done.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #44
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see this stickied, great idea MattGecko!
Old 08-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #46
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Should add Jerez for gauge led swaps.

Also not sure if this counts, but I offer and do electrical installs and related install services but at a local level. If so, the link is in my SIG.

I can get links for both later but I'm on mobile right now sorry
Old 08-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #47
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Should add Jerez for gauge led swaps.

Also not sure if this counts, but I offer and do electrical installs and related install services but at a local level. If so, the link is in my SIG.

I can get links for both later but I'm on mobile right now sorry
I'll add them both tomorrow and break the list into: Goods and services

EDIT: done!!

Thanks for all the help guys!!
Old 08-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #48
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thinking about it I'd like to add

Socalduckslayer

And his badass armor
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html
Old 08-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #49
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Thinking about it I'd like to add

Socalduckslayer

And his badass armor
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html

My thought for this thread would be not to include sellers with non "real" websites, more of a thread for us little guys.

I'm open to suggestions though?
Old 08-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
My thought for this thread would be not to include sellers with non "real" websites, more of a thread for us little guys.

I'm open to suggestions though?
Works for me lol
Old 08-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #51
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys thanks for putting my name up there

= ]
Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #53
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Hey guys thanks for putting my name up there

= ]
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren84 View Post
The vendors all ready have there own sub-forum, this thread is for the little guys.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #54
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
*ahem

Old 08-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #55
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
*ahem

Happy to add you. Do you have a link to your for sale thread(s)?
Old 08-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #56
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There is one for the trailer harness relocate bracket:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-bracket.html
but actually i'm not trying to make a whole bunch of these things. Just a cool project for myself that I thought i'd offer to anybody interested. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #57
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
There is one for the trailer harness relocate bracket:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-bracket.html
but actually i'm not trying to make a whole bunch of these things. Just a cool project for myself that I thought i'd offer to anybody interested. Thanks!

Done. Thanks for posting the link.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #58

Thanks! Cool thread idea BTW
Old 08-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #59
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea Matt! Thanks for including me on the list!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #60
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
First off, this is a great thread Matt! Im glad I came across it.

We can add Ryan to the list. He has had 2 GB's and I see he does bumpers as well.

isu2014

Skids GB #1

Skids GB #2

Rear bumper thread