Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Amsteel Blue Synthetic Winch Line & Steel Cable with Fairlead

Old 08-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Amsteel Blue Synthetic Winch Line & Steel Cable with Fairlead

For Sale

I have several pieces of 3/8" and 1/2" Amsteel Blue Synthetic winch line that have been used one time. There is no damage or wear marks. Since it has been used once it is now pre-stretched so it will spool up nice and tight on your winch.

It can be spooled up on a winch or carried with you for use as an extension in case your winch line does not reach far enough.

I can add a eye to one end or both ends if you are using the line as an extension. All splices are done with a locking brummel splice.

3/8" has a breaking strength of 17,600 lbs.
1/2 has a breaking strength of 30,600 lbs.

3/8"
$1.38 per foot.

1/2"
30 ft - $60

Shipping is additional $12 for USPS.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to mention the rock guard.

The one in the picture is from Viking offroad. It's 8 ft and it cost me $25 with shipping and tax. It's on my truck now.

I can order more if you are interested. So, it would be $25 extra.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:41 AM   #4

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Now available up to 125 ft.

Bump

Old 09-21-2013, 12:23 AM   #7
Coast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast2Coast's Tacoma Gallery
PMd
Old 09-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #8

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out of town this weekend.

I'll respond to PM's Monday.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Random question. How would this hold up when compaired to a metal winch line in salt water? We have a winch powered boat lanch but are looking to replace the motor/line.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Random question. How would this hold up when compaired to a metal winch line in salt water? We have a winch powered boat lanch but are looking to replace the motor/line.
Amsteel blue is exactly what the Army Boat units use to stabilize their boats at dock. It is perfect for that use
Old 09-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #11
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Is it possible to get a longer 1/2" line? The 3/8" may work but I will have to weigh the sled and boat to make sure. The sled is pretty freaken heavy.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #12

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Awesome. Is it possible to get a longer 1/2" line? The 3/8" may work but I will have to weigh the sled and boat to make sure. The sled is pretty freaken heavy.
Sorry, I only have 30 ft of the 1/2" line.

And, only 1, 100' section of the 3/8" line left.

If I get more I will let you know.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #13
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd for the last 100' section of 3/8" left
Old 09-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #14
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm inbound.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #15

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I now have a few hundred feet in stock.

First come, first serve...
Old 10-10-2013, 01:18 AM   #16
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD View Post
I now have a few hundred feet in stock.

First come, first serve...
1. Sweet...
2. I figure if you answer my question(s) on here then it'll behoove everyone else to see also:
- Is this gonna be the same blue AmSteel synthetic line or did you perhaps get Charcoal?

haha and

- Are you gonna be selling the various fairleads with this line as well like last time?
Old 10-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #17

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
This is blue. I don't have any other colors.

I don't have any fairleads for sale.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #18

Sign me up anyway
PM sent
Old 10-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #19

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an update of what I have in stock today (10/17/13).

3/8"
125 ft
100 ft
85 ft
55 ft

1/2"
30 ft

Mark, your order shipped today.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #20

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP