Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 24 Gorilla extended thread lug nuts

Old 08-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 24 Gorilla extended thread lug nuts

SOLD
Old 08-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I ran these when I had my procomps, now im back to stock OR rims so i have no need for these asking 30 shipped to the lower 48, these run about 50 new. Paypal only either as gift or +3% for fees. PM me or post in here with questions

i just bought some of these :banghead: GLWS
Old 08-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
lets see your truck with the OR wheels back on... i love the look, and went back to them with 285's on mine!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
i just bought some of these :banghead: GLWS
That's how it always happens lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
lets see your truck with the OR wheels back on... i love the look, and went back to them with 285's on mine!
I'll post some later on my phone now... But I went back to 285 duratracs and love them!
Old 08-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's how it always happens lol

I'll post some later on my phone now... But I went back to 285 duratracs and love them!
Awesome!
Old 08-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #6

fresh pics from todays wash and wax

Old 08-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #7

TTT
Old 08-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #8

TTT
Old 08-08-2013, 08:57 AM   #9

TTT
Old 08-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fresh pics from todays wash and wax

You can't see the sweet texture in these pics
Old 08-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #11
PUT THE WORK IN
g.hampton will become famous soon enoughg.hampton will become famous soon enough

Air Force: aerial porter
Name: Garrett
g.hampton's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the socket for these in the picture? Sorry bout the dumb question, kinda hard to tell.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:17 AM   #12

Yes it is.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #14
Gscdune02 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Joseph
Gscdune02's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have these call or text me 8476525934. Thanks Joseph