Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma 08 TRD Sport 4x2 Stock UCA's & Intake

Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Baja Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 08 TRD Sport 4x2 Stock UCA's & Intake

This was taken out of my truck at around 7000 miles of highway and street use, replaced them with Total Caos UCA's when switched to 5100's, this are just dirty, but have a ton of life left, but no problem on arms or ball joints at all, also have a complete stock intake (no MAF sensor) that took out to replace with the TRD one, this has around 18,000 miles on it, dont have a picture of the intake, but here are the pics for the UCA's:

Asking 120 dlls for the UCA's and 70 for the intake OBO, can meet you on the vecinity of Chula Vista or National City, CA. or if you are willing to pay shipping, it can be done (my Zip is 92173).

I accept paypal form anyone with confirmed address or cash in person.
If any questions, you can PM or email me at ghuerta71@yahoo.com
Thanks
Old 03-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
so the intake is just a plain stock intake box with no modifications?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
Work in Progress
Baja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to beholdBaja Taco is a splendid one to behold
Yes, thats the one, just no MAF sensor, and no screws to mount it on the fender, as I used them to mount my TRD Intake.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
Work in Progress
Bump
Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer so I could make offer to pick up intake I made a boo boo with mine that I've been using silicone to temperarily fix.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Wish you were closer so I could make offer to pick up intake I made a boo boo with mine that I've been using silicone to temperarily fix.
the v6 and 4cyl intakes are different
Old 03-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
Work in Progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Yeah, sorry dgerm, it can always be shipped, but like jhodge83 says, this is for a V6 not V4.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 PM   #8
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ok that makes me feel much better, Mine is a V4. Thanks Hodge and Baja
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
when toyota makes a v4, yall let me know..haha

Old 03-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
Work in Progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
when toyota makes a v4, yall let me know..haha

I know, I know, I am sorry I4