Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lots of Items for sale

Old 08-08-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of Items for sale

I upgraded to a Tundra for more towing capacity and pulled these items off my 2012 TRD DCSB before I let it go. I will update the post as items are sold. All prices are OBO. All shipping is on the buyer's dime w/ the exception of the local pickup only items.

K&N Drop In w/cleaning kit-$25 SOLD

Rear Weather Tech Floor Liners 05-11-$40 shipped.SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Lots of Items for sale-img_0352.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0347.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0348.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0349.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0351.jpg  

Lots of Items for sale-img_0359.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0353.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0354.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0346.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0358.jpg  

Lots of Items for sale-img_0363.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0365.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0355.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0356.jpg   Lots of Items for sale-img_0357.jpg  

Old 08-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #3
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 08-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #4
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in the Ultragauge. Is there a pic? Good condition?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 08-08-2013, 06:39 AM   #6
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent for wet okoles
Old 08-08-2013, 06:39 AM   #7
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Pm sent for wet okoles
All of em? I hate you. I PM'd him asking for the fronts just now lol
Old 08-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #8
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
All of them would be best! Looking especially for tge front seats, my seat fabric is almost gone from getting in and out of the truck
Old 08-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #10
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the hellas
Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #11
SeacoastTacoma is on a distinguished road
SeacoastTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren84 View Post
Ill take the Behind the grill BDF light bar. PM sent
Lucky me, I beat you by 6 minutes
Old 08-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #14
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent for front weathertechs
Old 08-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #15
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have had a ton of PMs and i am getting to them as soon as i can. There are quite a few people interested in a couple of the items but i will let the first person who pm'd me have dibs and move down the list from there. If i dont get back with you it means that it sold to someone ahead of you. I will update the post as they are gone.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #17

As it stands now on the items:

BDF LIGHTBAR ORDER
rkarabao-Paid

WET OKOLES
Btnewman-Paid

ULTRA GAUGE
Inverno4-Paid

HELLA LIGHTS
hanmee47-paid

GLOVE BOX ORGANIZER
Bengland25-paid

WEATHERTECHS (Still would like to sale as a set)
mo13 (passed)
trdNick (if i split up)

Once things are finalized and i have received payment I will update post.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #18
Thanks for being proactive and keeping everyone updated! +1
Old 08-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #19
DerpWerx Fab

Sounds good OP. at least you know you should sell everything quickly lol
Old 08-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #20
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
That pricing on the Okole's is killer.