LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock 05+ Taco UCAs and Front Coil Springs

Old 03-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
FS: Stock 05+ Front Coil Springs

I thought I would put an ad up for my stock 05+ UCAs and Front Coil Springs. The UCAs and Front Coil Springs have about 53k miles on them. Both the arms and springs are in great shape. These will be available in a week or so once I get my new arms and coil overs installed. Will try and get pictures posted once I get them off.

Front Stock UCAs: Make Offer/pair +Shipping
(I called the local dealership and they wanted $400 a side for new UCAs)

Front Coil Springs: Make Offer +Shipping

PM me if interested.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
I thought I would put an ad up for my stock 05+ UCAs and Front Coil Springs. The UCAs and Front Coil Springs have about 53k miles on them. Both the arms and springs are in great shape. These will be available in a week or so once I get my new arms and coil overs installed. Will try and get pictures posted once I get them off.

Front Stock UCAs: $200 (I called the local dealership and they wanted $400 a side for new UCAs)

Front Coil Springs: $100

PM me if interested.
$200 a side really? The dealer would pay you that for them? Sounds inticing to buy some TC's
Old 03-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
$200 a side really? The dealer would pay you that for them? Sounds inticing to buy some TC's
I should have put $200 for the pair. Yeah, the dealer wanted $400 per arm or $800 for the set. I couldn't believe it.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Pictures will be up shortly.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for pictures being up.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!! Changed the price to make offer.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
My stock UCAs got no action at $40 obo.

Good luck moving these!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested in the coils. what is shipping to 96744?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
i am interested in the coils. what is shipping to 96744?
PM sent.