LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Black sand pearl 08 Tailgate

Old 03-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow WTB: Black sand pearl 08 Tailgate

Well as you know my tailgate was stolen, and the prices on the stealership are crazy..... anyone willing to sell his?? some of you extreme modders want to get rid of your tailgate? LOL

Tailgate is a Black Sand Pearl for an 08, with all the cables and hinges if possible.....

its worth a try

I already found a BSP tailgate on ebay listed

It seems the seller is a member from here, but says local pickup only in Sherman Oaks, CA member is

if you see this man, Im willing to work out with you for a good treat for both of us....
Old 03-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
I have a white tailgate perfect condition with all the logos still on it. I can let it go for $260 + shipping...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
iamrayzian <<< the member u r looking for

good luck Ed
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry ED, I can't ship it. Good Luck with the purchase. If you know anyone who can come get it and bring to you. You got a deal!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #5
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Sorry ED, I can't ship it. Good Luck with the purchase. If you know anyone who can come get it and bring to you. You got a deal!
OK! let me check that out, maybe one of those so called socal guys can do me a favor LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I live 10 mins from sherman oaks..if you work out the details on shipping, i'll make the deal 4 ya ed
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Lets work this out......MyToyTaco PM'ed. Ed PM him and see if you can work it out.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I live 10 mins from sherman oaks..if you work out the details on shipping, i'll make the deal 4 ya ed
Quote:
Lets work this out......MyToyTaco PM'ed. Ed PM him and see if you can work it out.
Thank you both!
Old 03-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #9
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iamrayzian, can you weigh that tailgate and get dimensions?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your lost.

I really didn't believe that there was a problem w/ theives stealing tailgaits. I guess that's why I see different mods on TW to secure them.

What's a tailgait cost from the $tealership? I'm assuming they come unpainted as well.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Sorry to hear about your lost.

I really didn't believe that there was a problem w/ theives stealing tailgaits. I guess that's why I see different mods on TW to secure them.

What's a tailgait cost from the $tealership? I'm assuming they come unpainted as well.
parts alone is around 1k plus paint and labor
Old 03-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #12
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
iamrayzian, can you weigh that tailgate and get dimensions?
I can measure it when I get home. The weight is something I can't find out as I don't have a scale. Might want to ask around on how much one weighs complete.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #13

Quote:
I can measure it when I get home. The weight is something I can't find out as I don't have a scale. Might want to ask around on how much one weighs complete.
thanks man, another thing, do you know if is one of the new reinforced ones??? coz i do put weight on my truck and i dont want it to bend....
Old 03-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
╒╪╕

ed, go here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside

As long as you transfer funds from your bank, to your paypal acct, then transfer to me there shouldn't be any fees.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man, another thing, do you know if is one of the new reinforced ones??? coz i do put weight on my truck and i dont want it to bend....

I can't answer that as I don't know. I will say NO as of now and if so, YEAH, its a bonus.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
parts alone is around 1k plus paint and labor
I'm going to start researching mods now.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #17

Quote:

I can't answer that as I don't know. I will say NO as of now and if so, YEAH, its a bonus.

Cool, the way to know is with the VIN

5TE###2N#8Z485818
5TE###2N#8Z486214

3TM###2N#8M014078
3TM###2N#8M014063

After those VINs the tailgates have been reinforced.....
Old 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ed, go here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside

As long as you transfer funds from your bank, to your paypal acct, then transfer to me there shouldn't be any fees.

you dont even have to to tranfer from your bank. when you go to send funds it pulls from your bank automaticly. there is a fee to tranfer the money from pay pal to your bank though. unless you do the request a check thing which i do believe is free.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
╒╪╕

all the times i sent money from paypal acct, to my checking, its been free
Old 03-04-2009, 02:24 PM   #20
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
all the times i sent money from paypal acct, to my checking, its been free

last time i did it i had to pay a % of the money i was transfering to my bank account. maybe it was a credit card payment.

here are the rules
https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_...lutionId=13138