Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW

Old 03-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW

For Sale: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW, ONLY OPENED TO INSPECT CONTENTS!! It's all here, struts, fasteners, instructional sheet, its all ready to go! Retails for $119.00 plus shipping.....my price $100.00 plus shipping!!

I purchased these though the last group buy and it's been sitting on my todo list forever! I don't think I need them and could use the money for something else with my Tacoma, new speakers for example.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW-img_0517-large-.jpg   FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW-img_0518-large-.jpg   FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW-img_0519-large-.jpg  
Old 03-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
This is a good deal and what they look like installed while you are waiting for his pics.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW-pc310050.jpg   FS: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW-pc310052.jpg  
Old 03-05-2009, 06:38 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
hood struts are a very nice feature to have if you ever work on your truck.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
hood struts are a very nice feature to have if you ever work on your truck.
Unless you have to work on the back of the engine....
Old 03-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #5
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you guys!!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #6
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDfly View Post
For Sale: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT ELITE!! NEW, ONLY OPENED TO INSPECT CONTENTS!! It's all here, struts, fasteners, instructional sheet, its all ready to go! Retails for $119.00 plus shipping.....my price $100.00 plus shipping!!

I purchased these though the last group buy and it's been sitting on my todo list forever! I don't think I need them and could use the money for something else with my Tacoma, new speakers for example.
Darn, a week too late....mine will be delivered tomorrow...I bought the exact same kit.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #7

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Darn, a week too late....mine will be delivered tomorrow...I bought the exact same kit.
And can vouch for the price!!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Unless you have to work on the back of the engine....
Chris is correct, yet again, we should get quick release hinges for really easy access to all parts of the engine.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
chris is correct, yet again, we should get quick release hinges for really easy access to all parts of the engine.
lmao! I wasnt trying to be "right" or "wrong"...just makeing a comment....
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
sure...it makes getting to the backside of the engine tough...but would you rather have a difficult time getting to the backside or risk knocking that little bar down and having a hood come crashing down on your head...
Old 03-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
sure...it makes getting to the backside of the engine tough...but would you rather have a difficult time getting to the backside or risk knocking that little bar down and having a hood come crashing down on your head...
WTF do you DO when you inder the hood???? I havent ever knocked the support off. But, I see the advantage of the struts....