Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: King PR2510-SSPB 2.5"x10 Piggyback Smoothies

Old 08-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
FS: King PR2510-SSPB 2.5"x10 Piggyback Smoothies

For sale are a set of King PR2510-SSPB 2.5"x10 Piggyback resivoir Smoothie shocks. They're in good condition overall with some little nicks here and there but there's no pitting or rust on them. The seals look good and there is no visible leaking but it wouldn't hurt to have them filled. The compressed length is 18.375" and the extended length is 29.375". These are not my personal shocks, i'm listing them for my work. Feel free to call us at (562)945-0290 with any questions. Please no texts, this is a landline. You can also email us at info@lambertpawn.com or send me a PM. Asking $550 obo

Old 08-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Really wish I was in a position to buy these... Countdown to sold
Old 08-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #3

dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
Also have some King 3.75"x13" 700lb coils for sale. They are for use with a 3" coilover. Don't know if anyone has a use for them but figured I'd post them anyways. Asking $170 obo for these.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery

Will these work on a 1st gen in stock mounting locations and 3" lift? And what are the shocks valved for?
Old 08-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #5

dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post

Will these work on a 1st gen in stock mounting locations and 3" lift? And what are the shocks valved for?
Honestly, I don't know. I don't know much about 1st gens and I don't know what these are valved for. I don't know what they came off of so your guess is as good as mine.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtne1 View Post
Honestly, I don't know. I don't know much about 1st gens and I don't know what these are valved for. I don't know what they came off of so your guess is as good as mine.
No worries. Thanks for the reply. Ill see what I can figure out later when I'm on a real computer and not using my phone.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #7
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
No worries. Thanks for the reply. Ill see what I can figure out later when I'm on a real computer and not using my phone.
They would not fit the stock mounting positions. I can see you making it work maybe if you take the Uniballs out of the ends and putting the rubber bushings on them But then being its a 2.5 it might either rub the leaf pack or the frame possibly.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
They would not fit the stock mounting positions. I can see you making it work maybe if you take the Uniballs out of the ends and putting the rubber bushings on them But then being its a 2.5 it might either rub the leaf pack or the frame possibly.
Got it - thanks for the info

Back to icon 2.0 rr it is then.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #9
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
But they'll for sure fit 2nd gen right? Maybe someone else can chim in, t
Are these extended length to accommodate a 2-3" lift?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #10

dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
But they'll for sure fit 2nd gen right? Maybe someone else can chim in, t
Are these extended length to accommodate a 2-3" lift?
The mounts won't work for a 2nd gen. There would need to be some custom work done to make them fit.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #11

dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
The shocks are no longer available. Coils are still up for grabs though.