Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Goodies off a new Tacoma etc..

Old 08-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
Mudflaps, Floor mats, and AAL!!!!

Alright I have up for sale a set of mud flaps off a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and front mats. A friend of mine sadly totaled his Taco with only 1500 miles on the odometer. Also I have been receiving a lot of PM's for other items not listed. The truck has already been totaled and sent off to the junkyard. I only had a limited amount of time to get what I could off of it.

The mudflaps are in good condition the 4x4 is a little scratched on both because they were in the bed when the accident happened other than that they are fine. Im asking 75$ and you pay shipping.

The front mats are like new no stains or rips. I dont know the manufacture price on these, so Im willing to sell for 40$ you pay shipping.

I am selling a set of Toy Tec AAL's, they will lift the rear 1.5". They are new in the box never installed. I am selling bc I was an idiot and ordering the wrong ones for my 2013. I figured I would give you guys a shot before sending them back. Ill take 70$ and you pay shipping

Here are pictures of the truck after the accident. He hit a telephone pole on one of my cities curviest roads. Luckily him and the passenger were both un hurt.

Thanks for looking PM me for more info.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #2
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
That'll buff out.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Can I buy the fog light switch?
Old 08-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just checked this and realized my wording is a little misleading the only items that I have for sale are the mud flaps, floor mats, and AAL's. I should have posted this before the insurance company totaled his truck and I could have helped out a lot of you it seems.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
FTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFTD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FTD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the airbags worked. That's always a good thing to see.

Friend of mine got killed 5 years ago in pretty much the same kind of accident. No airbags. It was not pretty.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
Rojgonz is on a distinguished road
Rojgonz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by btwice22 View Post
That'll buff out.
Especially if he's got an "ultimate set of tools; he can fix it"
Old 08-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
You said the AALs were the wrong ones for your truck... What truck do they belong on?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
You said the AALs were the wrong ones for your truck... What truck do they belong on?
they will fit a 2013 taco but are intended for the 2nd gens with the TSB leafs. I am going for a full 3 inches of lift so I needed the 2 inch AAL.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
Peanutdad is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: KEN
Peanutdad's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 mud flaps

Are they still available ?

Thanks
Peanutdad@aol.com Ken