Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AFE 4.0 Stage 2 SI Proguard 7

Old 03-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
AFE 4.0 Stage 2 SI Proguard 7

SOLD

Need money, Looking to sell my AFE Stage 2 SI pro-guard 7 intake and filter. Less than 5000 miles on it, and still have the original box and instructions. This is the same intake as the TRD (AFE makes TRD intakes) and the MAF sensor placement is perfect.

WOT power is awesome over stock intake. I noticed about the same MPG regular driving and +1 mpg towing with this intake. I really hate to part with it, but have to pay my taxes and the wife is forcing me to liquidate some toys. Not in a real rush to sell, and would possibly take the AFE drop-in as partial trade. Autoanything has them for $365 SKU -75-81162

Best offer shipped from 54956.

Pic is off of website for the mods, I'll snap some good ones in the truck later this week. thanks for looking - Dave
Attached Thumbnails
AFE  4.0 Stage 2 SI Proguard 7-afe_75-81162.jpg  
Old 03-13-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
bump, shoot me a PM if your interested. I'll probably be taking it off this weekend.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
did you ever end up selling this?