Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Yakima and Thule Racks - Snowboard, Ski, Kayak, Bike, Basket, Etc.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT: Yakima & Thule Racks - Towers, Bars, Faring, Snowboard, Ski, Kayak, Bike, Etc

Hey Guys,

So I don't have an 'official job' since I got out of the active duty Air Force but lately I have been doing lots of B/S/T deals while I remodel my house. I am not an official dealer of Yakima and Thule but I have a lot of racks available for sale or trade right now. If I don't have what you are looking for I could probably find it. I would prefer to deal locally but am willing to ship if you pay shipping.

I have:
$160 Q tower system (3 available) (all you need to fit a tacoma is Q clips)
$160 Lowrider tower system (I have used this on my OEM rack)
$60 Gutter Mount Towers
$60 Steel head Bike mount (2 available)
$50 Copper head Bike mount (2 available)
$75 Lift Ticket 6 Snowboard Ski rack (4 boards or 6 skies)
$60 Powderhound Snowboard Ski rack (2 boards or 4 skis)(2 available)

Trade for:
URD MAF controller
Skids
Rear plate bumper
Leer canopy (silver or black, short bed)
Others?

Call/Text Kolt @ (253) 225-8076

Old 08-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
09WhiteTaco is on a distinguished road
09WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lets make a deal!

Hey man hows it goin. Interested in the Qclip system, fairing, hully rollers, and saddle. If you would ship...maybe $250 + shipping?

Let me know. J
Old 08-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
Saren is on a distinguished road

Name: Sara "Toyota"
Saren's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I've been looking for a Q Tower system for a while. I'm assuming the clips are Q127s & Q128s and the fairing is 38" (set-up for naked roof mount)? I live in Casper, WY, and apparently nobody buys or sells these things around here, so I'd need to pay shipping. Would $25 cover it, or would you need more? Let me know. I'll let you know if I can make it work.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09WhiteTaco View Post
Hey man hows it goin. Interested in the Qclip system, fairing, hully rollers, and saddle. If you would ship...maybe $250 + shipping?

Let me know. J
I know its not a huge difference but If you could do $260 + shipping then I could justify that. Let me know what your zip code is and I can get a shipping quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saren View Post
I've been looking for a Q Tower system for a while. I'm assuming the clips are Q127s & Q128s and the fairing is 38" (set-up for naked roof mount)? I live in Casper, WY, and apparently nobody buys or sells these things around here, so I'd need to pay shipping. Would $25 cover it, or would you need more? Let me know. I'll let you know if I can make it work.
The clips are actually a Q20 (I didn't have it for my tacoma if that is what you are thinking). 09whitetaco has first dibs but I will let you know if that falls through.

PMs replied.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
09WhiteTaco is on a distinguished road
09WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
my mistake

Sorry man I assumed the q clips were for a tacoma. Sorry.they are all yours saren. Thanks for the quick response
Old 08-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
Roguestatus1688 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Roguestatus1688's Tacoma Gallery
Will you take $200 + shipping for the rail grabbers, fairing, and the big powder hound ski racks?
Thanks
Old 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguestatus1688 View Post
Will you take $200 + shipping for the rail grabbers, fairing, and the big powder hound ski racks?
Thanks
Sorry man, I just realized that there was a typo. The railgrabber is $160 or $200 with fairing.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Sorry man, I just realized that there was a typo. The railgrabber is $160 or $200 with fairing.
Hm, what about $240 + shipping?
I guess it kind of depends on the shipping cost for me because if its over $30, I would probably rather buy new.

Sorry, not trying to low ball you by any means! Just thinking out loud on my options.

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
So I just found out that Shipping prices are out of control. FedEx is charging $50 to ship that.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #10
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Any of these work for access cab?
Old 08-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Quote:
So I just found out that Shipping prices are out of control. FedEx is charging $50 to ship that.
Thanks for checking prices out...but a little more than I'd like to pay, plus I just found some local on craiglist so I will go that route.

Thanks and GLWS!!
Old 08-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Rogers View Post
Any of these work for access cab?
If you get (2) Q124 and (2) Q128 clips the Q tower roof rack would work for you. From there any of the accessories would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguestatus1688 View Post
Thanks for checking prices out...but a little more than I'd like to pay, plus I just found some local on craiglist so I will go that route.

Thanks and GLWS!!
That makes sense. Good luck in your search.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #13
TSSTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Cyber Transport
Name: Patrick
TSSTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pepsi, if you ship via freight it can sometimes be cheaper. I shipped a pair of H3 seats for like $100 from FL to OK.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #15
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with this...you had my hopes up when I clicked the thread, since I'm looking for a Yakima Fatcat 6 for my factory rack. No worries though, Amazon has a good price on it. But seriously, nice stuff you've got...hope it works out for you.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
Good luck with this...you had my hopes up when I clicked the thread, since I'm looking for a Yakima Fatcat 6 for my factory rack. No worries though, Amazon has a good price on it. But seriously, nice stuff you've got...hope it works out for you.
Lol Thanks man. Unfortunately I can't help you with any of those. Ya, it looks like Amazon has them w/ locks for $176.79.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:18 AM   #18
Just updated list and decided that I would be willing to trade for some stuff. I will update the pictures once its light enough to take pictures here.

Also, could a MOD please update the title to:

"FS/FT: Yakima & Thule Racks - Towers, Bars, Faring, Snowboard, Ski, Kayak, Bike, Etc"
Old 01-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #20
wenkev has a spectacular aura aboutwenkev has a spectacular aura about
Army: C 2/505 82nd Airborne
Name: Kevin
wenkev's Tacoma Gallery
Q towers

Do you still have the control towers?
How long are the cross bars?
Quote:
Hey Guys,

So I don't have an 'official job' since I got out of the active duty Air Force but lately I have been doing lots of B/S/T deals while I remodel my house. I am not an official dealer of Yakima and Thule but I have a lot of racks available for sale or trade right now. If I don't have what you are looking for I could probably find it. I would prefer to deal locally but am willing to ship if you pay shipping.

I have:
$160 Q tower system (3 available) (all you need to fit a tacoma is Q clips)
$160 Railgrab tower system (I have used this on my OEM rack)
$60 Gutter Mount Towers
$60 Control Towers
$80 King Cobra Bike mount
$60 Steel head Bike mount (2 available)
$50 Copper head Bike mount (2 available)
$50 Anklebiter Bike mount (2 available)
$60 Hully Roller Kayak rollers (Makos are sold)
$60 Hullraiser Kayak Rack
$75 Big Powder hound Snowboard Ski rack (4 boards or 6 skies)(2 available)
$60 Powderhound Snowboard Ski rack (2 boards or 4 skis)(4 available)
$60 Lift Ticket Snowboard Ski rack (2 boards or 4 skis)
$50 Buttondown Snowboard Ski rack (2 boards or 4 skis)(2 available)
$60 Thule Flat Top (2 boards or 4 skis)

Trade for:
Warn Winch
URD MAF controller
BAMF Sliders (Bolt-on)
Skids
U-Bolt flip w/ timbrens
Trailer wire relocation bracket
Others?

Call/Text Kolt @ (253) 225-8076