Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE/FEELER

Old 08-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE/FEELER, BAMF, DEFIANT, FOGS

hey guys! have some stuff FOR SALE and also have some stuff that are just a feeler and want to see what kind of interest i could get on the stuff.. located in socal, willing to ship on your dime, (unless it says SHIPPED than shipping is included) open to trades.. so first of the FOR SALE stuff....
FOR SALE item will be the bumper metal thingy mabob..(not the super white bumper) i forgot what its called but i think its pointless when its just sitting in my garage so if you are local bring me some sunflower seeds and you can have it...

now for the FEElER portion!
BAMF behind the grill light bar.. bought it for $126 with shipping.. willing to sell $80 shipped. prefer local but willl ship on your dime!

and also for FEELER is my defiant light bar! it is used and has a couple scratches but it is in great working condition. looking to sell for $70 local only. PM me a offer and BE LOCAL and i will see if we can work something out! let me know what kind of questions you guys have! thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it, interested in the fogs, but just got another pair, but they're not in as good condition as yours. Let me debate this with my inner self and get back to you.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren84 View Post
Willing to part the BAMF LED light bar mounts?
Want to try and keep as a whole for now, but if it downs sell themes I will split them up!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #5

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Damn it, interested in the fogs, but just got another pair, but they're not in as good condition as yours. Let me debate this with my inner self and get back to you.
Holding them for ya bud
Old 08-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, I'll let you know ASAP.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:42 PM   #9

EMS:
bump! FOGS ARE SOLD! open to offers from locals on the light bars!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #10

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Prices required per the rules or the mods will lock the thread.
got it.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #11

EMS:
Bump! Will sell the BAMF light bar for $80 locally. If not local gonna be parting it out! Defiant $60 locally!