Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: RIGID industries 10 inch E series w/ amber cover

Old 09-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: RIGID industries 10 inch E series w/ amber cover

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
FS: RIGID industries 10 inch E series w/ amber cover-image.jpg  
Old 09-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TTT
Old 09-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-03-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
I haven't even had 1 offer. It's OBO people.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I haven't even had 1 offer. It's OBO people.
Five Dolla, lol GLWS man
Old 09-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #6
Well I've had 1 offer now
Old 09-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
320+ shipping
Old 09-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #8
Bumpity bump
Old 09-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
$121 bob
Old 09-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
$120 paypal'd today. Lmk
No derp
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
$121 bob
You could use this, next time you'll be able to see yourself getting stuck better
Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #11
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
$125 and throw a tall can in the box.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
$125 and throw a tall can in the box.
Don't drink

Quote:
$120 + CMC and fix bedrack?

Uhhh no
Old 09-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #13
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No derp

You could use this, next time you'll be able to see yourself getting stuck better
where to mount would be my issue.

$126 and a tickle
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
where to mount would be my issue.

$126 and a tickle
On the front bumper. Drill 2 small holes and tighten it down.

Quote:
This thread sucks anyway. Fake ass rigid. Probably says RIJID on the box in person.
Don't shit in my thread please
Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
This thread sucks anyway. Fake ass rigid. Probably says RIJID on the box in person.
probably says rigid with backwards g. very subtle knock off made by dennis' people
Old 09-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #16
Ok kasey
Old 09-05-2013, 10:01 AM   #17
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
On the front bumper. Drill 2 small holes and tighten it down.

Don't shit in my thread please
i think if i had the money i would put these in the back seeing as how thats how i got stuck anyways. GLWS for good price and great guy.

if you still have these in november i might take them (yes i realize thats a long ways from now)
Old 09-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #18
Bump
Old 09-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #19
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
WTF happened in here? Is Kase the new sunflower?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
TTT