Notices

WTB Camburg Longtravel Lower control arms

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
Jmiller0004 is on a distinguished road
Marines: LCPL
Jmiller0004's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale/trade Camburg Midtravel front with icon coilovers

UPDATED... Lookin to Sell the Midtravel Kit i have, OFFERS/IDEAs on what its worth... (Camburg 6.0) Uppers spindles and icon coilovers travel length 10.5 according to Camburgs website [will post better pics soon]

Mainly looking to trade for clean Fabwork on A longtravel suspension
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Camburg Longtravel Lower control arms-dscf0051.jpg   WTB Camburg Longtravel Lower control arms-dscf0052.jpg  

Old 09-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
So your going to run Lt lowers with stock length uppers?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
That's what it sounds like. I mean...I guess it would be installable...but you would have some crazy bump steer

Old 09-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #4
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
sell the midtravel and buy the actual long travel kit. You cant combine a stock length upper with a 3.5'' LT lower.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
no the uppers arent stock length... the lowers are stock, the uppers are made for the regular camburg LT kit, Camburg lowers should only give it an extra 2 inches im pretty sure but i just rather have the full kit instead of stock lowers

Old 09-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
@anteup, i was thinkin that but my truck is my daily driver and plus i wanna keep my spindles

Old 09-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No for the camburg 2nd gen kits, its either 3.5" over per side or factory length, you cant have LT uppers with stock lowers

Old 09-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Epic thread in the making

Old 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #9
so i cant run the lowers with the kit i have? ive seen a guy do it similar way, but i dont see how it wouldnt work because ive seen builds with Lowers spindles and uppers

Old 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #10
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that's not possible man...your susp. geometry would be all cattywompus n shiiit. the 6.0 "performance kit" from camburg is just a stock length, tubular, uniball upper arms, coilovers and a spindle. Any pics of your setup?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmiller0004 View Post
no the uppers arent stock length... the lowers are stock, the uppers are made for the regular camburg LT kit, Camburg lowers should only give it an extra 2 inches im pretty sure but i just rather have the full kit instead of stock lowers
I'm not sure you know what long travel is. There is no such thing as a mid/long travel kit. How did you buy a partial camburg kit with supposedly just uppers?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Quote:
so i cant run the lowers with the kit i have? ive seen a guy do it similar way, but i dont see how it wouldnt work because ive seen builds with Lowers spindles and uppers
The kit you have is spindle, with a stock length upper, just beefed up with a uniball and additional caster built in. You would need a whole new kit.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Mega Member

Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@anteup, i was thinkin that but my truck is my daily driver and plus i wanna keep my spindles
you can run the spindles with the LT kit no problem. check out rjallday's build he's got exactly what you want.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3884048

Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #14
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
yeah that's not possible man...your susp. geometry would be all cattywompus n shiiit. the 6.0 "performance kit" from camburg is just a stock length, tubular, uniball upper arms, coilovers and a spindle. Any pics of your setup?
I'd like to see that cycle 13"

Old 09-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #15
alright yeah i see now... so i guess sell the uppers and just buy the LT kit so i can run the race spindles

Old 09-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #16
Power Top

Quote:
alright yeah i see now... so i guess sell the uppers and just buy the LT kit so i can run the race spindles
Would be so much easier

Old 09-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #17
it runs 13 im not joking.. it has spacers so it gives it more travel

Old 09-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #18
Power Top

Spacers don't extend travel!! If they did I would be bumping at 20" lol

Old 09-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
Mega Member

Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sell the uppers and the coilovers, then buy the LT kit and buy the proper 2.5 x 8 coilovers then you'll be golden.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #20
but i might have to say... screw this thead, im a dumbass i shoulda looked it up first on camburgs website, If im going full LT id rather just sell the kit i have and hit up DTF Tacoma... His work is clean as fuck

Closed Thread