Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota OEM Roof Rack For Trade

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota OEM Roof Rack For Trade

I'd like to move my load (usually a longboard) from my cab to my camper shell. Looking to trade my Toyota rack for either Thule or Yakima towers and load bars plus your roof trim pieces. Local SoCal preferred. One torx screw head is a bit stripped, but the rack works perfectly. Will sell outright for $200, buyer pays difference between shipping of rack and trim.

This is the cheapest posted price I've found for it, $250 shipped: http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Toyota...coma+roof+rack Find it cheaper and I'll sell for 20% less than the advertised price.

Old 09-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit, meant to post this in 2nd gen. Mods, please remove, I'm gonna repost in the correct Buy/Sell forum...

Products Discussed in this Thread