Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED!! - OEM 05-08 Access cab Speaker Grilles

Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
rahover is on a distinguished road

rahover's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED!! - OEM 05-08 Access cab Speaker Grilles

I have a 2009 Access Cab. Toyota did NOT put speakers in the rear doors, but rather a 'computer speaker' about the size of a quarter in the headliner.

I am looking for some OEM Grey color speaker grilles from the 2005-2008 Access cab models......i would also consider the tan ones if that's all i can find.....i'll just have to dye them grey.....

If you upgraded or used a door 'form' to put in big subs or other upgraded speakers, i'd like to buy your factory OEM speaker grills.

Thanks....
Old 03-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey. I'm a little confused on what you are looking for. I upgraded my speakers in my '07 access cab, what grills are you refering to?
Old 03-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #3

rahover's Tacoma Gallery
Pic of rear access door grille

I am looking for the rear access door grille cover, like this picture....IF it is seperate from the door panel?....
Attached Thumbnails
WANTED!! - OEM 05-08 Access cab Speaker Grilles-grille.jpg  
Old 03-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ah my speakers fit under them. It seemsed like mine were all one piece and to get them off I'd have to cut it.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #5

rahover's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info....being that my previous Tacoma was a 2004, and my new one is a 2008, i am not sure if the grille part is separate from the complete door trim....

I may have to retro-fit my rear access door panels to 05-08 if the grille is 'integrated' into the panel, and not a removable peice.....
Old 03-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think it is removable, it looked like one whole plasic piece when I took the panel off. What exactly are you trying to do?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #7

rahover's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, thanks for the info.....I was hoping to modify my existing 2009 panel to 'accept' a speaker grille, instead of having to buy a 05-08 interior door panel from Toyota for 200 bux....

I will investigate going in another direction not using the factory grilles.....thanks