1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: '02 Tacoma Ext. Cab 4X4, 2.7L

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ronkimes, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Mar 8, 2009 at 8:13 AM
    ronkimes

ronkimes [OP] New Member

Member:
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Vehicle:
    02 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
    More Pictures: http://photobucket.com/ronkimes

2002 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 SR5 Extended Cab 2.7L
    Stroudsburg, PA (poconos)

$12,000 OBO

Hello. For sale is my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 in silver. The truck has been owned by the same family since it was brand new; I still have the window sticker (my father in-law owned it until April 2006). It has been well maintained, never abused or overworked, or used as a work vehicle, and never has had any major engine or transmission work. No odors, never smoked in. No accidents, a reliable, good-looking truck. I usually get 16/23 mpg. I don’t think there are too many out there in this shape.

• 96,641 original miles
    • Manual transmission
    • A/C
    • Cruise Control
    • Power windows, doors, locks, mirrors
    • CD/Cass/6 speaker sound system
    • Clutch/Start Cancel
    • Driver and Pass. Air Bags
    • Extang Tonneau Cover
    • Bedliner
    The tires are in good shape with equal wear. I guess there is about 60% life in all four of the tires. The Tacoma has had the oil changed every 5,000 miles with Synthetic Blend. In the last 3 years I’ve only put brakes on the front, rotated the tires, oil services, differential service, air filter, cabin filter, and had all fluids filled/serviced. The truck will be inspected this week, so the new owner will have a brand new inspection good through 3/10.

I am selling it because I no longer drive it as much as I used to, as I now work within walking distance to my home. As a matter of fact, when it was inspected 1/08 the truck had 94,325 miles on it. As of 3/3/09 it has 96,641. As you can see, I only put 2,000 + miles on it in 14 months.

I've already received offers of $11,000. If you are interested in the truck and can do better than $11,000 - it's yours!

Thanks! Please feel free to contact me. Ron (570) 977-5830

02 tacoma.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top