Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Silver Non Scoop Hood

Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
FS Silver Non Scoop Hood

Well if any of you happen to need a pristine condition non scoop hood for your 2nd gen let me know. Shipping will be at the buyers expense. Make me an offer and its yours. I am willing to meet someone in socal halfway or so I rekin.
Jay
Attached Thumbnails
FS Silver Non Scoop Hood-old-hood.jpg   FS Silver Non Scoop Hood-old-hood-1.jpg