1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Rims, tires and more rims...

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoBow, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Mar 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    TacoBow

TacoBow [OP] Intentionally cosmetically correct.

Member:
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Quad LB
    Hey all... I know, I just bought 'em, but I have an awesome trade in the works... haggling on '06 Double Cab Sport with only 35000 on the clock.

SoooOoo, I also know the dealership isn't gonna gimme anymore for 'em when I trade my truck, and since they still smell new, here there are for your consideration at greatly reduced prices...

TIRES: (4) Next to new Hankook Dynapro MT's 32x11.50x15 with less than 100 miles touching the road. I've paid just shy of $600 for these tires. Oouch. They do have raised OWL on the other side, I just had em mounted blackwall out... stock photos;

[​IMG][​IMG]

Actual photos...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RIMS: (4) black Cragars (above) are 15x7's with 4 inch backspacing... (I have the chrome centers for them too), which are perfect. They will stay under your fenders and have the standard 6 bolt on 5.5 (which is 139.7 Toyota) bolt pattern. They have less than 50 miles use and are minty inside and out. I've got just pennies under $300 invested in these steel rims.

[​IMG]

RIMS / Alloys: Ions, (black center with a polished edge), true aluminum alloy 15x8's with 3.75 backspacing. Like the others, these smell new too... can handle small or large rubber, the backspace gives you plenty of room to clear BIG tires for the upper control arm if you want to go that route, and work just as well with 32's. I invested $500 in these alloy rims, with lugs and locks, same bolt pattern as the steelies, 6x5.5 with a hub bore for the Toyota line.

Pick out whatever ya need, I will separate, or all can go together, or any combination thereof.

Everyone is welcome to come see 'em in person... and I am confident that they will meet your approval. So confident that I would not discourage anyone from making a drive. I have all receipts for these items dated from 02/2009 and as stated, they cannot get any closer to new.

I'm really not keen on shipping, but will consider if necessary. I'm a Paypal verified hobby guy on ebay, (eventiller is my username there), and have over 400 positive feedbacks.

Anyway... let's make someone a SUPER deal!

I'm touching $600 in the rubber... it's new guys, under 100 miles, gotta see $400.

I got pennies under $300 in the black steelies... steal 'em with centers for $175.

I shelled out $500 big for the alloys... take 'em home with the lugs locks and centers for $300.

Again, feel free to come see 'em... central PA, zip here is 16830, I know you'll like what ya see!

Email anytime... serious inquires can call me too... email for the tele and thanks!

Mark :)

Oh, and here's a review on the tires... check the price, good stuff - http://www.offroaders.com/reviewbox/showproduct.php?product=301&cat=3

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 8, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    badguybuster

badguybuster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    West (by GOD) Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TRD Sport
    New truck....so nothing yet
    So what do you want for the tires?

3. Mar 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM
    TacoBow

Member:
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    Tires alone... as stated, just take $200 off the retail price, (I paid $600 for them just weeks ago), they are as new, with less than 100 miles of use... roll 'em out for $400.

Thanks for askin'

4. Mar 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM
    trailinTaco

trailinTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bel Air, MD
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L 4x4
    3 inch suspension lift, 33 inch bfgoodrich mud terrain tires, toytech diff drop, Procomp alloy wheels, hella fog lights, black projector headlights with 8000k HID's, blacked out tail lights, two 12 inch subs, 20% tint, pioneer head unit and speakers
    im likeing those black alloys... where at in PA are you?

5. Mar 9, 2009 at 3:25 AM
    TacoBow

Member:
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    I know what ya mean! :)

My location is easy find, right off of I-80, zip here is 16830.

6. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM
    socal19

socal19 TACOMA03

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    03 tacoma pre runner
    2.5" Front spacers, 16inch wheelers steel wheels on 265-75-R16 BFG All Terrain, N-FAB prerunner bar, Flowmaster Exhaust
    do you still have the rims and tires and how much for both any good deals

7. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM
    TacoBow

Member:
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    I have 'em... but a fellow Tacomaworld member is coming from NJ to see 'em... this Saturday after 3pm.

I'm not 100% sure what he's gonna take home, but I have to honor his visit. It's the right thing to do.

I'd be glad to email ya after he's made the trip and let ya know how it went.

I'm slated to pick up my "new" truck tomorrow... took the day off work to make it happen, so yes, these rims and tires are going to be sold to someone for the deal of the century.

Drop me a note and I'll be glad to keep ya informed. :thumbsup:

UPDATE, 03-14-09: 2 of 3 items have SOLD! Nate got the half off SMOKIN' DEAL and took the tires and the alloys... only the steelies remain... for now. :)

8. Mar 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM
    TacoBow

Member:
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    Everything has SOLD... and man, they look awesome on tacomaworld member Nates all black Xtra-cab! :thumbsup:

l_48db202694b34ca4b132b39edf23fef3_2c8e790bf8aae39c6d79762478c2f5911ebdd183.png

The steelies left shortly after... local sale. Thanks to all who inquired.

Products Discussed in

To Top